Cowboys offseason thread

• 3 weeks later...

McFadden feeling like a rookie. I like McFadden and Randle but personally, Id like to see Dunbar get 15 carries and see what happens. It is going to be a great season for the Boys. All you haters start lining up to take your beatings! I don't usually talk smack, but this year is the year.

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Cowboys-RB-Darren-McFadden-feeling-like-a-rookie-all-over-again-37980532?utm_source=247Sports+Newsletter&utm_campaign=0ebfa875d9-150629_Dallas+Cowboys&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b5300ae947-0ebfa875d9-224595341

McFadden feeling like a rookie. I like McFadden and Randle but personally, Id like to see Dunbar get 15 carries and see what happens. It is going to be a great season for the Boys. All you haters start lining up to take your beatings! I don't usually talk smack, but this year is the year.

This is the hidden content, please

​well imma be the humble one cause ive watched McFadden play football for a long time, injury bug can hit at anytime, with him and Sean Lee actually. Should be a great season but im not gonna crown em just yet. 

​well imma be the humble one cause ive watched McFadden play football for a long time, injury bug can hit at anytime, with him and Sean Lee actually. Should be a great season but im not gonna crown em just yet. 

I have been holding back for years because I never saw any real change except for coaching. Now we have assembled some talent and made some real moves on defense, which I have been preaching forever. A defensive rush will take so much pressure off the backs and a healthy McClain and Lee will do nothing but kick arse. Injury bug is part of football and is why you need depth, which we have at RB. Maybe McFadden was injury prone because he was getting killed. I still want to see some games, but I am really optimistic this year......way more than in the past.

Man, I thought the Pats game was 4th. It's the 5th game, so Hardy will play. Hope Brady gets to play too. I want to smear their arses all over the field with no excuses. Can't wait. Gonna be a great year for the Boys. Gonna have the best running game in NFL and a top ranked defense. That combination spells disaster for our opponents. Sit back and watch all you haters!

Man, I thought the Pats game was 4th. It's the 5th game, so Hardy will play. Hope Brady gets to play too. I want to smear their arses all over the field with no excuses. Can't wait. Gonna be a great year for the Boys. Gonna have the best running game in NFL and a top ranked defense. That combination spells disaster for our opponents. Sit back and watch all you haters!

​gonna have him and McClain back. 

Brady will be back. This move kind of forces the NFL's hand. I don't think they want the perception of domestic violence and taking a little air out of a football as deserving the same punishment.