Cowboys offseason thread

Hasn't been one legit like that in the draft recently that has reached that status lately, the jury is still out on Clowney but he's injury prone.

Thought we had his type with DeMarcus Ware. Ware was great for a while but teams knew all they had to do was block him and he became ineffective. No one to take up the slack or become a "bookend".

Thought we had his type with DeMarcus Ware. Ware was great for a while but teams knew all they had to do was block him and he became ineffective. No one to take up the slack or become a "bookend".

Dallas may be getting a big-time DE. Greg Hardy in negotiations with them. 

Personally, I have to get past the fact that Murray is gone. Really enjoyed watching him run. Told my son I was glad that Murray ran during a time in his life so he could say he got to see a great one. I wish Murray well, save two games per year.

Now the getting past it. If I was a RB and thought there was any chance I could run behind the best O-line in the NFL, I would be licking my chops to play for Dallas. According to the article above, Gurley will be gone before Dallas picks unless we can trade up. Guess it will get interesting. Draft not that far off.

Personally, I have to get past the fact that Murray is gone. Really enjoyed watching him run. Told my son I was glad that Murray ran during a time in his life so he could say he got to see a great one. I wish Murray well, save two games per year.

Now the getting past it. If I was a RB and thought there was any chance I could run behind the best O-line in the NFL, I would be licking my chops to play for Dallas. According to the article above, Gurley will be gone before Dallas picks unless we can trade up. Guess it will get interesting. Draft not that far off.

And Gurley coming off that knee injury too. Guess teams want to take a chance on him early.