Cowboys offseason thread

I know the NFL is trying to clean up their image, but a 10 game suspension on top of the 15 that he missed last season is a little too much. Prisoners, in jail for murder, get time served considered taken from their sentence.

yeah that's why he is going to appeal I'm not condoning what he did but at the same time you can't change the rule you already have in place cuz 2 years later you finally decide to investigate this case RG is a joke of a commissioner

I have been saying Dallas needs a Charles Haley type D lineman. Is this guy as good as Haley? Why does my wish come true but he's a loser? Poor baby will only make $5 million for 6 games played.

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Impact-of-Greg-Hardys-suspension-36915746?utm_source=247Sports+Newsletter&utm_campaign=90af5ef90b-150423_Dallas+Cowboys&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b5300ae947-90af5ef90b-224595341

Why does Goodell want/need to comment on this?  It was a verbal altercation during a team workout.  A verbal altercation means shouting, yelling, cussing.  It has nothing to do with Goodell or anyone else for that matter.  Is the NFL going to put verbal altercation police in the locker room to make sure it doesn't happen again?  Oh, let me guess, another 6 games will be added to Hardy's already 25 game suspension due to him breaking the "verbal altercation " law that has been put in place.

Hardy already involved in an altercation with a teammate. Sounds like a good get there Jerry. Seems like trouble follows Hardy, or he just finds it.

hmm seems like the other guy started the altercation because of what hardy did what is he supposed to do sit there and let ppl run over him so he won't get into more trouble give me a break I don't condone what hardy did but every step he makes the media is going to be all over him just like last night with his car being stuck what does have to do with anything let alone sports sometimes the media blows something small turns it to something big and from what I heard they were just arguing back and forward nothing major so let's just move on from this bs story

hmm seems like the other guy started the altercation because of what hardy did what is he supposed to do sit there and let ppl run over him so he won't get into more trouble give me a break I don't condone what hardy did but every step he makes the media is going to be all over him just like last night with his car being stuck what does have to do with anything let alone sports sometimes the media blows something small turns it to something big and from what I heard they were just arguing back and forward nothing major so let's just move on from this bs story

+1!

Cowboys reportedly out of AP sweepstakes. Ole Jerra getting wise!
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2433291-adrian-peterson-latest-news-rumors-and-speculation-on-rbs-future-with-vikings?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national2?is_shared=true

Good! For what it would have taken to get AP, they could have kept Murray. All RBs are licking their chops to run behind that O-line. Who will we get? Can't wait for draft day. Please JJ, if a Stephen Jackson is there when you pick, don't trade down and take a Julius Jones. Thank you.

Good! For what it would have taken to get AP, they could have kept Murray. All RBs are licking their chops to run behind that O-line. Who will we get? Can't wait for draft day. Please JJ, if a Stephen Jackson is there when you pick, don't trade down and take a Julius Jones. Thank you.

I was willing to bet the house they were going to take Jackson, woulda lost a bunch.

• 2 weeks later...

@RapSheet: The #Cowboys are signing #LSU OL La’El Collins, source said.

Welp! :)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2449510-lael-collins-round-by-round-updates-and-twitter-reaction-for-2015-nfl-draft?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Next step is changing team colors to Silver and Black.