Cowboys offseason thread

I knew they would pay him. Now let's concentrate on that Super Bowl. Time to get our timing down and get that running game in high gear. Is that o-lineman from LSU going to start? Can't wait! 

Man, I can't even catch any flack from the haters. We must be looking good!

I knew they would pay him. Now let's concentrate on that Super Bowl. Time to get our timing down and get that running game in high gear. Is that o-lineman from LSU going to start? Can't wait! 

Man, I can't even catch any flack from the haters. We must be looking good!

​they mad cause Dez got paid, no Cowboy slander to issue out. 

I'm no hater, and I'm glad the 'boys got Dez, but c'mon man! You Cowboy fans need to come back to earth! I don't know how many times I've  heard or posts I'very read today were y'all think you are going to the Super Bowl. Remember you could be one sack away from having a worse QB than Houston!  

I'm no hater, and I'm glad the 'boys got Dez, but c'mon man! You Cowboy fans need to come back to earth! I don't know how many times I've  heard or posts I'very read today were y'all think you are going to the Super Bowl. Remember you could be one sack away from having a worse QB than Houston!  

​he'd have better WRs to throw to than Houston. And a better oline. 

I don't talk Super Bowl every year. Of course I am biased, but realistic also. This could very well be the year. If teams don't think they can win the Suoerbowl, why play?

• 2 weeks later...

​They were one bad call from the NFC title game last year, and they had a pretty good chance of beating the Seahawks again.  Superbowl is not out of the question this year.

This is the most excited I have been in years about the Cowboys. Still not crazy about Garrett, but I think JJ is finally bringing in some key players that we have needed for a while.....especially defensive line. During the cHan Gailey and Dave Campo years, I tried to get excited but could foresee no change. Guess what......it didn't change one bit. This is the year! If I have to eat crow, then so be it....but I don't think so.

This is the most excited I have been in years about the Cowboys. Still not crazy about Garrett, but I think JJ is finally bringing in some key players that we have needed for a while.....especially defensive line. During the cHan Gailey and Dave Campo years, I tried to get excited but could foresee no change. Guess what......it didn't change one bit. This is the year! If I have to eat crow, then so be it....but I don't think so.

​the son, not jerrah