A HUMBLING EXPERIENCE!!!

Mr Davis

After Watching The Signing Day Videos And Watching Kids That I Met Through Football, Sitting In Pain, And Crying For Feeling Left Out, Or, Walked On To A Program That Did Not Think Enough Of Them To Put An Offer On The Table, I Must Say That I Am Humbled!!! I Have Learned The Most From My Son (Demarcus "Dee Block" Smith) Whom Is Not Mine By Blood But Simply By A Promise To Him At 6 Months Old To Father Him To The Best Of My Ability!!! He Said To Me Before Signing Day That Daddy I Am Tired Of The Fake Talk About What The Major Colleges Are Saying To Me About My Abilities Because That Says Nothing To Me Without Putting An Offer On The Table!!! He Is Intelligent Enough To Know That If They Truly Wanted Him They Would Have Found A Way To Make The Offer. Just As He Called It Quits On The Second And Final Part Of Our Camp Tour After Dominating At Texas, Baylor/HBU, Texas State, And North Texas Where All Coaches Raved About His Abilities And Got Contact Info But Offered Not!!! While I Will Always Believe In Demarcus's Ability To Play On The FBS Level I Think That God Has Placed Him With Coach Viator And The McNeese State Cowboys For A Reason!!! I Thank God For The Experience And I Am Humbled.  I Just Hope And Pray That All That Did Not Get a Full Ride To College Gets A Full Ride In Life Through Hard Work And Dedication To The Next Chapter In Your Young Lives!!! Sincerely, Mr. Davis

After Watching The Signing Day Videos And Watching Kids That I Met Through Football, Sitting In Pain, And Crying For Feeling Left Out, Or, Walked On To A Program That Did Not Think Enough Of Them To Put An Offer On The Table, I Must Say That I Am Humbled!!! I Have Learned The Most From My Son (Demarcus "Dee Block" Smith) Whom Is Not Mine By Blood But Simply By A Promise To Him At 6 Months Old To Father Him To The Best Of My Ability!!! He Said To Me Before Signing Day That Daddy I Am Tired Of The Fake Talk About What The Major Colleges Are Saying To Me About My Abilities Because That Says Nothing To Me Without Putting An Offer On The Table!!! He Is Intelligent Enough To Know That If They Truly Wanted Him They Would Have Found A Way To Make The Offer. Just As He Called It Quits On The Second And Final Part Of Our Camp Tour After Dominating At Texas, Baylor/HBU, Texas State, And North Texas Where All Coaches Raved About His Abilities And Got Contact Info But Offered Not!!! While I Will Always Believe In Demarcus's Ability To Play On The FBS Level I Think That God Has Placed Him With Coach Viator And The McNeese State Cowboys For A Reason!!! I Thank God For The Experience And I Am Humbled.  I Just Hope And Pray That All That Did Not Get a Full Ride To College Gets A Full Ride In Life Through Hard Work And Dedication To The Next Chapter In Your Young Lives!!! Sincerely, Mr. Davis

(Drops Microphone & Exits the Stage) ;) 

Good post. Hopefully now you realize the guy you were calling a coward, hater, and saying he didn't know what he was talking about was just giving you a football opinion from a perspective of someone who's been through the process. When there's grown men who's families depend of their abilities to sway kids to come to their schools, integrity becomes secondary in a lot of cases. You have to make your own evaluations off precedence and a non-biased comparison to his peers. Glad it worked out for your son in the end and congrats, I hope he has a great career in Lake Charles.

We Have Taken Our Talents To 88 Jaguar Drive!!! Thanks For The Encouragement Guys!!! 12 to 3 Is The Final Score ;) ;) ;) ;)

Congrats to your son and your other kids on the move. One thing you will find with Coach Foreman, he works his tail off to get his kids to the next level. I know personally that he spends his summers getting his kids to camps all over the place so they can be seen. And his hard work showed come signing day.