SECond to none

team first

Trying to live a stress free life. When I think about arguing with aggies I just bang my head against the wall and get the same effect. Sometimes it's exhausting.

I been creepin' around.

lol

Seen you on the site from time to time - good to see your are ok - stick you head in from time to time just to say hi!

@YahooSports: LSU's Malachi Dupre and Brandon Harris help woman and son in floodwaters.

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

Could not get the story to come up on work computers - likely prohibited - from the jest of the comment more stories like this need to be spread to show some of the positives instead of all the negatives.

Where exactly is Texas in the Big 12 standings?

Tied for 4th in the West with wins over both teams they are tied with but whatever.

Mack you are not using the NEW Texas math man - catch up - head to head means nothing unless it benefits Texas.

So in TxHoops mind you have 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place then you skip all the was to 6th (regardless of the head to head) must be the new Austin area math I've heard about.

Edited by OldTimer

Where exactly is Texas in the Big 12 standings?

Mack you are not using the NEW Texas math man - catch up - head to head means nothing unless it benefits Texas.

So in TxHoops mind you have 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place then you skip all the was to 6th (regardless of the head to head) must be the new Austin area math I've heard about.

A&M is tied for 6th.  5 teams have better conference records.  It maybe new Texas math to you.   It would just be called Math to Moses and Abraham. 

Texas is alone in 5th.  Thanks for asking :)