Why cant fanbases lose with dignity these days?

I find it strange that fanbases still go on other sites talking crap about the team they just lost a title to. I guess I dont get it. Doesn't seem real smart to me.

I have been on this site and smoakey and for the life of me I don't understand where you are coming from! We are not suppose to root our team on in other forums? On smoakey they talked crap everyday and I would like for you to go to that site and thread of the gilmer vs WOS and see who is talking crap! WOS was a contender for the SC but all they would do was discredit what this team has done since the beginning. Games over with and Gilmer is the 4ADII champs!

I have been on this site and smoakey and for the life of me I don't understand where you are coming from! We are not suppose to root our team on in other forums? On smoakey they talked crap everyday and I would like for you to go to that site and thread of the gilmer vs WOS and see who is talking crap! WOS was a contender for the SC but all they would do was discredit what this team has done since the beginning. Games over with and Gilmer is the 4ADII champs!

Root on but dont be bitter and act like little kids when you lose to a better team. 

How do you all feel about 06, because he came on here and defended Crosby like that? Some had some harsh words for him, but he was able to ride to 5th round.

One thing I can say about that: WOS ppl have NEVER threatned harm on anyone on this board. 

It is important to keep it classy in every discussion. There are people who are now Huffman fans based solely upon my intellectual commentary. Many SETX readers have never seen elite analysis of football as I have bestowed upon this site.

I can relate to this. It's a waste of time more than it's not.