Not A Band Wagon Guy.... I Am Beauumont Through And Through!!!

Mr Davis

I really think that forcing grown people to do what the board think is best for their kids is 3rd worldish and a bit too much. Some kids do not fit on well with certain situations at the high school but did at a feeder for that high school. i have watched first hand with manr kids that showed up to WB and did not fit the school nor the athletics. Good football is coaching up the talent that you have and assessing all of the talent that is there. I just do not want no one telling me as a parent what is best for my seed.

I AM TOTALLY SOLD ON WHAT A CLASS ACT JOB THAT WOS HAS DONE!!! D. THOMPSON BROUGHT ME TO TEARS WITH THE WAY HE FOUGHT THROUGH THE PRESS CONFERENCE. DO NOT HANG YOUR HEAD YOUNG MAN, YOU HAVE MADE "THE FRUIT" PROUD AND ALL OF SOUTHEAST TEXAS ARE GLAD TO SAY THAT YOU ARE FROM HERE!!! TO THE WAY THAT COACH CORNEL THOMPSON PREPARED THOSE YOUNG MEN TO FIRST GET ALL THE WAY TO STATE AND ONLY A HALF FROM BRINGING THAT TROPHY BACK TO "THE FRUIT" IS REMARKABLE!!! ALSO, TO THE CLASS ACT FRUIT NATIVE #29 EARL THOMAS PROVIDING TRANSPORTATION FOR THOSE THAT NEEDED THAT RIDE TO SUPPORT THOSE MUSTANGS!!! I THINK THAT BEAUMONT NEEDS TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY ARE DOING WITH HAVING ALL OF THERE TALENT AT ONE SCHOOL!!! BEAUMONT WILL NEVER BE A ONE SCHOOL CITY BUT WE NEED TO RETHINK WHAT WE ARE DOING WITH SPREADING THE TALENT SO THIN!!! ONE AND DONE IS ALL WE WILL EVER BE, CONSISTENTLY!!! MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU WEST ORANGE STARK!!!

Excellent Post.

Allen with 6000 kids. There are somewhat  like 5 six-A - schools in Katy. I think a lot of the problem is that some kids transfer from one of the schools to the talented school to play there. There are ways for kids to do that. I noticed one of the major schools that won state had a QB that transferred in. One outstanding kid can make the difference sometimes. UIL needs to look at some of these schools that just reload each year. I can understand how the large schools reload but teams like Gilmer,etc. seem to come up with more talent then other schools that are the same size.