CP is straight up trash. Poster read code red is dead..

Not in this head nor a hard case unless your definition is witty comebacks for a team that was waaaaaaay more successful than whatever team u support. It's all good I can take your popshots but I can dish em too with no regrets or crow either, Crosby took care of that thank you very much!!

That's what I'm getting at, people have been givin you garbage all year and you've been giving it right back and rightly so with Crosby's success. It just gets me that some kid wrote Code red is dead and you act like they took shots at your mom or something.

That's what I'm getting at, people have been givin you garbage all year and you've been giving it right back and rightly so with Crosby's success. It just gets me that some kid wrote Code red is dead and you act like they took shots at your mom or something.

He took shots at a dude's wife and kids…. So…. Yeah ;)

Come on jump on the Newton band wagon. You do a great job poor mouthing people from kirbyville , all I can say is we played in 2 straight state championships. Enjoy your time rooting for those Eagles and get your purple on.