CP is straight up trash. Poster read code red is dead..

Which part none threatening in my opinion just stating facts?? No bitterness either just responding to a comment that was 3 weeks late after the fact by a previous poster and with all the success who needs to be bitter...!! Is that HIGH enough of an explanation or do you need more??

You can twist it anyway you want but I see thru your bitterness, you LOST!  Get over it!  You're trying to say that CP fan is Brenhamfan under another name and thats simply not the case. 

Correct me if I'm wong but if you post then you are a PREVIOUS poster maybe I'm missing something?? As far as bitterness a volume of bitterness would be is if my team never made the playoffs, did not have a run to the semi's, get to see some really great venues, take a trip to the hill country each weekend, I could go on and on. So your definition of bitterness probably is defined differently..I'm also still wondering which comment was threatening cause that's a debatable accusation?? Done discussing this topic it's time to give WO-S and Newton all the glory swo go bring home the trophy guys!!

How's crosby in bball this year? Good as 2012?

I haven't been in the loop honestly, I think Zking was pretty good last year. Baseball should be decent again this year though, they were young last year. Just don't want a Brenham matchup in the 2nd round.

Why not?  You can pick up the jug of cotton candy ice cream then lol! 

Yeah CP got beat by Dripping Springs 23-0, coached by a coach who started in Hardin as an assistant, and can't carry Brenham's jock....well you know the rest. Some folks on here in the know tried to tell you CP was a different beast, they're a great football team regardless of what region they're in.

To the Crosby players congrats on a great season, the future looks good for you. To the seniors may you carry the good memories and lessons for a lifetime.

Coach McBride was pretty successful at Coppell. When was he at Hardin?

BG I'm not saying that Cp was Brenham fan I just addressed both in one thread. Anyhow not bitter my man just addressing them both. Crosby will be ok on the hardwood now that they're getting some late December football help and baseball could make a deep baseball playoff run as well. Coogs gonna be around a loooong time in all sports!!

Hey chump, real easy to come on here after the fact like Brenham fan after a 3 week hiatus after we kicked there azz and you want to come on here running your trash azz mouth that was a known fact I do have a problem with. Don't mind making another trip to CP either so shut the f up and go get smacked by ENNIS while the regrouping, celebration, and award ceremonies are planned for this years seniors at Crosby. We'll be back younger, stronger and more confident than ever and probably won't have 5 turnovers the next time. BTW the fat azz with the megaphone real class act and another reason why Cedar Park is straight up TRASH!!

Hahahah, was a waste of hot air. Maybe you can take your own advice and use that hot air to air up your basketballs. Quit giving real Crosby fans a bad name. You are nothing and probably will not amount to anything. You have nothing better to do than to pick on high school kids? Do you try to give out candy to little kids using your van with no windows?

You can go fly a kite too jack--- karma oh I'll take playing deep into December karma any day. What's your excuse when we kick your azz next year oh they can only go 5 rds deep and can't win it all?? Jealous I know hope you enjoyed dropping that lip at all 25 cause that's only the beginning!! Cause Crosby IS here to stay!!

#stillnotrophy

You know park hunter, you seem to the only, Crosby claiming, fan having issues with just about everyone. I say only claiming because I would dare lump you in with the real fans. This will be my last point direct to just you and only you. Please do not say CodeRed anymore. You are doing it a complete injustice because you probably have no family willing to claim you, you certainly have no honor and the way you seem to insult everyone, you are probably going to hell where God will not even claim you. So live with that "karma". Hope you have a great holiday alone Mr. Grinch. I for one will not give your worthless topic another look. I hope others do the same after reading this.

I'd like to know the answer as well.

He said Joe Willis coached at Hardin a long time ago. He didn't start coaching until 90. Never been at Hardin High. Maybe some misunderstanding

Seriously Ned's trophy is as old as the eating crow saying. Your schools been around 90 years and won in the 50's but if u say so claim your great grand paws trophy!! Ur still a chump though lol!!

You trying to get banned? C'mon man.

What's humorous abut all of this is the guy who has been a hard case all year going toe to toe with anyone on this site let a 14 year old with a sharpie and posterboard get into his head.

Not in this head nor a hard case unless your definition is witty comebacks for a team that was waaaaaaay more successful than whatever team u support. It's all good I can take your popshots but I can dish em too with no regrets or crow either, Crosby took care of that thank you very much!!