CP is straight up trash. Poster read code red is dead..

Yeah CP got beat by Dripping Springs 23-0, coached by a coach who started in Hardin as an assistant, and can't carry Brenham's jock....well you know the rest. Some folks on here in the know tried to tell you CP was a different beast, they're a great football team regardless of what region they're in.

To the Crosby players congrats on a great season, the future looks good for you. To the seniors may you carry the good memories and lessons for a lifetime.

Can someone explain what the God family team is dead means? Did something happen at game?

I think his post lacked some punctuation. .. but what I gathered, is that CP had a sign that read, "Code Red is Dead". Apparently, code red has some deep meaning that CP knew about and Crosby felt it was low class.

I think his post lacked some punctuation. .. but what I gathered, is that CP had a sign that read, "Code Red is Dead". Apparently, code red has some deep meaning that CP knew about and Crosby felt it was low class.

I've been hearing and reading "Code Red" all week. If it does have deep meaning (which is???) and you put it out there as a battle cry it's fair game. If it were that sacred don't be using it as a rally cry for a football game...

Funny thing is you know who I am but don't anything about whomever is calling me out. Code red is not a rally cry it's s code the people and team live by in Crosby so If you have a problem with me calling CP trash for making a sign that read what it read then you know where to find me! Now I'll be on here still supporting my team and that they gave US 15 weeks of pure joy so I'm not ashamed of anything I've said or typed or done cause if was all worth it. SETX has got two to get it done so good luck and bring it home WO-S and Newton!!

Funny thing is you know who I am but don't anything about whomever is calling me out. Code red is not a rally cry it's s code the people and team live by in Crosby so If you have a problem with me calling CP trash for making a sign that read what it read then you know where to find me! Now I'll be on here still supporting my team and that they gave US 15 weeks of pure joy so I'm not ashamed of anything I've said or typed or done cause if was all worth it. SETX has got two to get it done so good luck and bring it home WO-S and Newton!!

really Park hunter? You are complaining about a sign made by high school cheerleaders that have no understanding of what that CodeRed meant other than that is the saying you have been throwing around for days. BUT, you being older and knowing better make it ok for you to have a dead wolf as your icon..... Hmmm seems like a double standard to me. Get over it, there was no disrespect meant. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either it was trashy along with you or both were not meant as disrespectful.

Face up to what is really going on. You are not happy with the outcome of the game. Sorry about that but your team played their hearts out and deserve respect. Please do not ruin it for them with this crude.