West Orange-Stark 42 Sinton 21/Final/WO-S GOES TO JERRYWORLD!!!

WOSgrad

i feel bad for the boys begging the fans to get up and yell. That is sad to me.

My seating section was terrible. I yelled and stood up a lot, but most around me didn't. Wish my section would've done better. I almost brought a bull horn. Next week I'm bringing two signs and a dang bull horn....oh and my cow bell and pom poms!! 😜

My seating section was terrible. I yelled and stood up a lot, but most around me didn't. Wish my section would've done better. I almost brought a bull horn. Next week I'm bringing two signs and a dang bull horn....oh and my cow bell and pom poms!!

You and Phillip should just bring your band of friends over to our section. You know we're the most active group in the stands.  

Morning everyone. This sucks. Lol
I hope everyone made it home safely. I don't know I'll be able to watch the film of that punt return. It hurt me deep. Like in every game there are 4-6 plays that you can't have happen and they did tonight and when you are facing a high caliber opponent. My hats off to Jack Dallas. What an incredible talent for a sophomore. There were about 3-4 times when his feet got y'all important first downs on 3rd & long. I finally understood what other fans felt like when Tyler scrambles and you seem to have him and then you don't.
Ladybug33 - we have 11 kids on the field and while #10, 40 & 6 are special it is disappointing to read "after that not much else" especially when #4 torched your secondary on the 2nd play of the game. I thought our defense played a lot better than people expected them too.
Anyway my friends in Orange had nothing but good things to say about my Pirates. Icewater wish we had more time to talk. Enjoyed meeting you. Gasilla, his daughter & son-in-law, griff and the rest of the bunch...thanks for being so gracious. Save me 2 seats next week! I'll be there to root y'all on. Should be a dandy!

I hope everyone made it home safely. I don't know I'll be able to watch the film of that punt return. It hurt me deep. Like in every game there are 4-6 plays that you can't have happen and they did tonight and when you are facing a high caliber opponent. My hats off to Jack Dallas. What an incredible talent for a sophomore. There were about 3-4 times when his feet got y'all important first downs on 3rd & long. I finally understood what other fans felt like when Tyler scrambles and you seem to have him and then you don't.
Ladybug33 - we have 11 kids on the field and while #10, 40 & 6 are special it is disappointing to read "after that not much else" especially when #4 torched your secondary on the 2nd play of the game. I thought our defense played a lot better than people expected them too.
Anyway my friends in Orange had nothing but good things to say about my Pirates. Icewater wish we had more time to talk. Enjoyed meeting you. Gasilla, his daughter & son-in-law, griff and the rest of the bunch...thanks for being so gracious. Save me 2 seats next week! I'll be there to root y'all on. Should be a dandy!

I was VERY impressed with Sinton. That was a heck of a football team we played last night. I was telling people all week that your QB is the real deal and boy was I right. Kid is electric! Hopefully he is playing college ball??? Anyways, like I said in an earlier post, my hats off to the Pirates. Well see you next week R.

Very classy post. Congrats on a great season!

Well pirate4State 

You call it your way and I'll call it mine. I look at match up's I gave your team credit. The most disappointing thing for me to watch last night was your band at half time take the field and play at the same time that our band was still preforming. We were 1 song and our fight song still left to play when your band teacher directed his band to take the field and play. Maybe your principal might have something to say about that, to him. I know mine would. Congrats to your team!