Crosby is 12 point underdogs according to CenTX experts....

Chump I was on the field for PNG at the state game in 1999...what else you got...that's something you will never experience chump

Indianforever, this guy does not deserve your time. He has already proven he has nothing of worth. He lives on this board to try and get under people's skin, worthless. He has no credibility what so ever. He started sending me personal messages, for which I am eternally grateful, telling me what I could do. He has a short temper probably due to short comings in other aspects of his life.

Indianforever, this guy does not deserve your time. He has already proven he has nothing of worth. He lives on this board to try and get under people's skin, worthless. He has no credibility what so ever. He started sending me personal messages, for which I am eternally grateful, telling me what I could do. He has a short temper probably due to short comings in other aspects of his life.

Your fan base is trash and so are you. Why don't you ask how some of them acted after the game chump. I could careless what you think cause you are irrelevant and I can promise you and your arrogance I have no short comings here living an extremely blessed life in this great community!!