Crosby is 12 point underdogs according to CenTX experts....

I know this does not matter but people were saying the same thing to Dayton in 08 because Tivy beat Steele and how they were just to tough for Dyaton to handle . So Coogs yall have nothing to lose play Cougar ball with the heart and stamina yall have been playing with and send them chumps home . Remember play every game like yall are playing Dayton. YALL GOT THIS  

I'm not going to argue I dont care cause I know you Crosby fans are going to say what a dumba** I am for my prediction but I would make this prediction even if I didn't have family ties to Cedar Park...so here it is

P.S. This is my last post till after the game Friday night...good luck Cougars may the best team win

Cedar Park 42
Crosby. 28

I just realized I was pretty close

Where was your team this fine playoff season, dribbling balls for about a month, it's all good. Exceeded expectations, lol

Since you two like hashtags so much I have a new one for you #stillnotrophies. You see it's just no getting deep in the playoffs, it's acting like you been there before instead of mouthing at everyone else.

Since you two like hashtags so much I have a new one for you #stillnotrophies. You see it's just no getting deep in the playoffs, it's acting like you been there before instead of mouthing at everyone else.

That would be your squad this year #notrophy, Crosby has four in the case this year!