Crosby is 12 point underdogs according to CenTX experts....

This coaching staff won't let that happen they've been there done it before. We had 12 kids sick or hurt and all kind of other issues, heck one went to ER after the game so we've faced adversity head on and doubters before so they can bring on all the hype they want, we'll be ready. Crosby also has only trailed I think twice all year so ( Dayton and King) correct me if I'm wrong, if we jump out early watch out. This team is playing some inspired football and what a ride. CC TAKEOVER of the greatest capital in the world is upon us!! #CodeRed!'

Trailed most of the first half against Nederland in week 0, but that doesn't matter. We are playing hoops 😜. I am extremely impressed with this run by Crosby. Y'all are peaking at the right time and a totally different team now than the one I saw. Keep it going and shock the world!

Trailed most of the first half against Nederland in week 0, but that doesn't matter. We are playing hoops 😜. I am extremely impressed with this run by Crosby. Y'all are peaking at the right time and a totally different team now than the one I saw. Keep it going and shock the world!

My bad didn't mean any disrespect to Ned (BTW besides King loss them and Dayton played us the best). I really fealt good about the Hutto matchup cause I didn't think they could score on us and minus two TD's late the game never was in jeopardy. I totally agree with 02 that this is the team we want at this part of the bracket. I'm telling you all I closely watched there offense and they play right into our strengths. They're massive up front and play a wing that could play left tackle so basically they're overloaded and pound the ball with #43 and run to the edges with #16. Not afraid of what I saw passing wise except for a little miss direction bubble pass to the left. All in all this is the best matchup at this point. I know we'll go in the underdog at 13-1 based on the past but hey just like our coaches, been there done that. I like our chances. 21-17 final Crosby to the DANCE!! CC TAKEOVER making a pit stop in Austin on our way to BIG D!!!

CP by a bunch. Hutto had over 500 yds offense and 26 first downs even with 4 turnovers. Crosby did their part with a little over 300 yds offense and no turnovers with just 1 penalty. Won't be enough against a team like CP but nothing wrong with being regional champs.

Nothing wrong admitting your jealous either. Cya hater get back to whatever you do in dayton

Please tell me that the total yardage for cp is wrong, or they have a bad a** special teams.

Cedar Park has a little over 4000 rushing yards and about 1500 passing. Crosby has 2781 rushing and right at 2300 passing. The yardage was probably close to even going into the 4th where Crosby was up 19 points. Crosby backed off and Hutto picked up a bunch of yards in the 4th quarter just playing not to lose with the big lead.

After reviewing the film of Cedar Park, they don't look as impressive as I continue to hear. They actually play into the strengths of Crosby's front 7. The 500 yards that Hutto had was "garbage" yards.  Also I can't understand how such a dominate team has 3 losses in the regular season.  I don't think Cedar Park has seen the speed, physicality, nor the mistake free football the Crosby will bring Friday night. Bring ya "A Game" CP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just stating a few facts and an opinion.

Me too. Glad football is played with emotion and heart and not paper. I myself do not comment on games or teams in which I did not attend or haven't seen at some point. Call it crazy or whatever I guess I just like to state the FACTS and be correct.

For the people saying that Crosby will lose, I'm just wondering what y'all think Cedar Park's plan is going to be to beat the Cougars? Brenham has an equal coach and better tradition that CP, and Hutto probably has better overall talent than CP.

Basically what y'all are saying that is if YOUR team won the region you believe they would lose this game to CP. Sounds wierd when you say it like that huh?

CP  runs the ball almost exclusively the RB Huthchin is an offense machine a big part of his success can be attributed to his "O" line making holes big enough to drive a Dayton school bus with broken breaks through. Like Hutto I don't think CP has faced a team in the play-offs like the smash face  defense Crosby has. Crosby can win this game and I think they will.

I'm not going to argue I dont care cause I know you Crosby fans are going to say what a dumba** I am for my prediction but I would make this prediction even if I didn't have family ties to Cedar Park...so here it is

P.S. This is my last post till after the game Friday night...good luck Cougars may the best team win

Cedar Park 42
Crosby. 28

For the people saying that Crosby will lose, I'm just wondering what y'all think Cedar Park's plan is going to be to beat the Cougars? Brenham has an equal coach and better tradition that CP, and Hutto probably has better overall talent than CP.

Basically what y'all are saying that is if YOUR team won the region you believe they would lose this game to CP. Sounds wierd when you say it like that huh?

It's hard to take you serious when you make statements like that. Brenham has a great and long tradition, but BETTER? Doubt that, you'll understand why CP is what they are by Friday evening.