Crosby is 12 point underdogs according to CenTX experts....

Cedar Park has a little over 4000 rushing yards and about 1500 passing. Crosby has 2781 rushing and right at 2300 passing. The yardage was probably close to even going into the 4th where Crosby was up 19 points. Crosby backed off and Hutto picked up a bunch of yards in the 4th quarter just playing not to lose with the big lead.

Yeah the stats that it showed was like 845 total yards or something like that, I was like wtf.

With that being said I'm pulling for crosby 41-28

CP been around since 2000,14 yrs(8 yrs no playoffs)=bi dist trophies in 2006 & 2013,rd#2 trophy in 2004-2010-2011 won state over GT 2012.Besides 1 state title,they can' t wear Brenham's jock :D

Brenham got beat by Crosby by +2 touchdowns, CP don't wanna wear that jock....and won't.

CP been around since 2000,14 yrs(8 yrs no playoffs)=bi dist trophies in 2006 & 2013,rd#2 trophy in 2004-2010-2011 won state over GT 2012.Besides 1 state title,they can' t wear Brenham's jock :D

Thank you Tex, not to mention Brenham has played in the title game 3 times in the last 12 years. Cedar Park needed to win on the last day of the regular season to get into the playoffs. They lost 3 times already this year including being shut out by 3-7 Dripping Springs. Just like was the case in the WOS and Newton games, I don't think CP has seen the type physicality they're going to see from Crosby.

Brenham got beat by Crosby by +2 touchdowns, CP don't wanna wear that jock....and won't.

Temple is actually seen as the class of the central Texas area this year and Hutto only lost to them by 7. Crosby beat Hutto by 6 but was up by 3 tds in the 4th quarter before they went into "safe" mode. Hutto got an onside kick and score with a minute and change to get it looking closer.

Temple is actually seen as the class of the central Texas area this year and Hutto only lost to them by 7. Crosby beat Hutto by 6 but was up by 3 tds in the 4th quarter before they went into "safe" mode. Hutto got an onside kick and score with a minute and change to get it looking closer.

All that and a couple of bucks will get you some hot coffee friday night. I didn't say Brenham didn't have a great "tradition", longer does not mean better, it means longer, they've been around a little longer. Tradition won't win football games anyway. Neither will CP's lose in week 4 or Temple only beating Hutto by 2 more points than Crosby did. Sounds like you're trying to work it out in your mind why Crosby should win. Maybe they will but it won't be because CP is stunned by the overwhelming strength and talent like they've never faced...that's just silly.

All that and a couple of bucks will get you some hot coffee friday night. I didn't say Brenham didn't have a great "tradition", longer does not mean better, it means longer, they've been around a little longer. Tradition won't win football games anyway. Neither will CP's lose in week 4 or Temple only beating Hutto by 2 more points than Crosby did. Sounds like you're trying to work it out in your mind why Crosby should win. Maybe they will but it won't be because CP is stunned by the overwhelming strength and talent like they've never faced...that's just silly.

Nobody said anything about overwhelming strength and talent. They've already played Aledo this year so that definitely wouldn't be the case. Pointing out losses or prior scores is just talk leading up to the game, which other way do you compare teams? I was pointing out the physicality the region 3 champ will play with vs what they see in region four, ask last year's semi-finalist Port Lavaca about that. Region 4 has only won the semi-final game like 2 times in the last decade in 4A/5A D2 but they did both win the title. There's no reason Crosby "should" win anything, I was just telling you reasons they "can", know the difference.

Everyone knew with Crosby never being this far and Cedar Park having a state title that Crosby would be called the underdog, but as everyone has seen playoffs are never like people believe they will turn out. I believe Crosby will win this game. They will come out and play their hearts out. They have a chance to make history for their town. They are playing with pride right now and pride can take you a long way. 

With both teams having good defense it will be close. 

Crosby- 28

CP- 21

Crosby has always had talent we just never had a coachin staff like this them guys are all in coach mann has been goin str8 nuts in the press box coach Harrison got the o line in beast mode coach rio2 got the wrs nasty routes physical blockin an my boy Chuck GOT THE D ON A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL LIKE FOREAL CP WONT JUST RUN OVER US an last but not least OUR HEAD COACH IS JUST A GREAT MAN OVERALL HE HAS CHANGED FOOTBALL IN CROSBY an with that CROSBY will win state just watch..

Funny how Crosby goes into this contest with a superb record of 13-1, only giving up 17.2 ppg for the entire season, a dominating defense, scoring 33.4 ppg on offense, yet are still considered underdogs. Heck, even the SETX faithful must believe the hype that there is some weak football being played in these parts. It's all good as my esteemed colleague stated earlier, "I guess we can roll solo which is how we like it anyway." CC TAKEOVER proving doubters wrong one Area at a time and looks like the Austin area draws the short straw this Friday night...#CodeRed!!!