Crosby is 12 point underdogs according to CenTX experts....

How much more is really left to say about the 2014 Cougars? Crosby(13-1) will try to take out perrenial contender Cedar Park(11-3) for a shot to play for a state title. I figure the thread will provide enough information so I'll just ask the two questions that really need to be answered. Why not Crosby? . . . Do you have you cowbell?

Well you saw the same team I saw. Im non-bias as your team is actually playing them next week. ;)

I'm hoping for upset central but I'll buy CP for 1,600, Alex.

CP 42
Crosby 35

I don't know much about either team, other than the fact 06 might be missing a few screws....lol. But at this point in the year I'm pulling for any team that isn't a BS power... So that being said I hope to see Crosby win this one and make it to the big dance...

First, I talked to some CP parents and there were no grade or any issues except over confident that being said we must've posted at the same time PAM cause I was asking a serious question as to a neutral viewpoint cause of course I have mine ( a little biased) so I wasn't trying to blast anyone just wanted to see if I saw something different.

First, I talked to some CP parents and there were no grade or any issues except over confident that being said we must've posted at the same time PAM cause I was asking a serious question as to a neutral viewpoint cause of course I have mine ( a little biased) so I wasn't trying to blast anyone just wanted to see if I saw something different.

I gotcha. 

1600 really I'm going for the true daily double and taking our chances

That's why I'm keeping it reasonable. I do have faith in Code Red. Would not be shocked at all to see these boys book the hotel to Arlington

I'll be there.

Got get some of them froglegs Liltex

Under $10,not on the menu but #1 item Pan seared blackened froglegs(5)@Pappadeaux's for me,add 5 fried shrimp(sm extra chg) 1-24oz brewski  you and it's served w/a fresh loaf French bread/butter and served/garlic bread to mop up the gravy ;)  ;)

This coaching staff won't let that happen they've been there done it before. We had 12 kids sick or hurt and all kind of other issues, heck one went to ER after the game so we've faced adversity head on and doubters before so they can bring on all the hype they want, we'll be ready. Crosby also has only trailed I think twice all year so ( Dayton and King) correct me if I'm wrong, if we jump out early watch out. This team is playing some inspired football and what a ride. CC TAKEOVER of the greatest capital in the world is upon us!! #CodeRed!'

Call me crazy, but I think this is the best matchup Crosby could've drawn this late in the playoffs. They run the ball about 90 percent of the time which i think is a good thing for Crosby. Crosby's defensive line is big and physical at the point of attack as some of you heard on Hutto's broadcast, and our defensive backs salivate on coming downhill to play the run. Hutto's qb gained a lot of rushing yards because they put so many people in the pattern you had to cover that it left open running lanes. I don't think that will be the case with Cedar Park, the more physical they try to make it the better it is for Crosby.