Crosby facing doubters around every corner....

Not only does Crosby have the best team, coaching staff, cowbell ringing fanbase, local beat writers on SETX.com, but also the best Superintendent and faculty staff on the planet. Now even the local Liberal media has to spin the decision to let school out Friday into a NEGATIVE light instead of praising these young men and this program for all their accomplishments and hard work. Piss on them as well like I said earlier Crosby is not the Mason's if you don't know you shouldn't have to Ask...CC TAKEOVER of all media haters now, sorry no more interviews should've been there at ground zero...#CodeRed

I am sure some of these parents who are not in favor of school being closed on Friday, is because they aren't gonna get that free baby sitter for their kid that day.... 

Congrats again to the cougars... It is for sure one of the most exciting time's for the kids and the community... Soak it all in and enjoy... 

The comments towards our school district and the insane comments about the players has been infuriating. Folks have been making the old dumb jock need to be in school arguments. It has really gone over the line. People should be ashamed of themselves.

Even one lady is pissed because her kids field trip is being rescheduled. Seriously. So much to learn in Austin. State capitol is right close to the field do your own field trip and end it with a lesson in team work and what it looks like to never quit.

I remember a couple of years ago when Ned played Sawson who was ranked #1 in the state. I personally thought, along with many other posters that Ned would get killed. The more evaluation I did, the more I realized Dawson actually played to Ned's strengths. I guess I feel a lot like Ned fans did at the time listening to the conversation surrounding their game prior to kickoff.

Other than the, "because they're a different level" reason, nobody still has answered my question. At 11-3, what are the doubters reasons Cedar Park will beat Crosby?

Some people will not be happy unless they are trying to take something away from others. The players have earned this right and the many family members and community members who have supported them have earned it as well. People complaining are the ones with no kids or their kid has not made it up to this level yet. Truly Sad.

Good luck to the Cougar players.  I don't see Cedar Park being much more than a speed bump on your way to Dallas.