Newton and WOS!

This area with its proud tradition will have yet another team maybe two possibly make it to the SC. We are proud of both of your teams. I was there last time Newton won the SC. Our last two hold outs fighting til the end. Way to go guys great teams are made of great players and great coaches. I think both of these teams have proved they have both. WO-S its such an honor to have you guys back on our schedule again. Even though it will mean some loses it will also mean playoff quality opponents for us to get ready to make our own playoffs. I have nothing but respect for both Newton and WO-S. Heck even like some of you WO-S fans.......LOL. Win these semi's and go to state its your destiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This area with its proud tradition will have yet another team maybe two possibly make it to the SC. We are proud of both of your teams. I was there last time Newton won the SC. Our last two hold outs fighting til the end. Way to go guys great teams are made of great players and great coaches. I think both of these teams have proved they have both. WO-S its such an honor to have you guys back on our schedule again. Even though it will mean some loses it will also mean playoff quality opponents for us to get ready to make our own playoffs. I have nothing but respect for both Newton and WO-S. Heck even like some of you WO-S fans.......LOL. Win these semi's and go to state its your destiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've had some losses to Png also. Always a great game either way!