West Orange-Stark 42 La Grange 7/Final/WO-S advances to semis!

WOSgrad

Proud of the Stangs! And gotta say, with each passing week, I can honestly say HJ is moving up in the poll in my head. As bad as some like to bash SETX, if you don't think 2 of the top 10 schools in this classification came from that district, you're crazy.

I really think HJ should have beat La Grange. There defense was soft

I was sitting on the top row right by the press box and at halftime an older gentleman came out of the box wearing an LG polo shirt with an LG cap. I don't think he was a coach but obliviously he was affiliated with LG somehow, anyways, he was speaking to 2 guys that were also sitting near me who happened to be from a Houston area school just there to watch the game.  he told them he couldn't believe how much team speed WOS had on defense. He said, you hear about it and read about it and see it on film, but until you see it in person you just have no idea how fast they actually are.

Hey leopard! I appreciate the respect about the game and all but you can leave the talk of Gilmer alone! We play one team at a time! You had your chance and you guys were great this year! Next we have Sinton and now it's time to prepare for that! We get your lil point that your trying to make but please allow us to enjoy our moment before you begin with your lil comments about what we have to do to beat Gilmer or how fast Gilmer is! Until 7 hours ago you had no idea who we really were and now you know! Keep the comments to yourself because you sound a lil jealous as if your saying we're good but Gilmer is gonna get us! I say this respectfully and with no ill meaning so let's agree that WOS won tonight and now we have work to do! Thank you

Hey leopard! I appreciate the respect about the game and all but you can leave the talk of Gilmer alone! We play one team at a time! You had your chance and you guys were great this year! Next we have Sinton and now it's time to prepare for that! We get your lil point that your trying to make but please allow us to enjoy our moment before you begin with your lil comments about what we have to do to beat Gilmer or how fast Gilmer is! Until 7 hours ago you had no idea who we really were and now you know! Keep the comments to yourself because you sound a lil jealous as if your saying we're good but Gilmer is gonna get us! I say this respectfully and with no ill meaning so let's agree that WOS won tonight and now we have work to do! Thank you