jack dallas wo-s qb

skipper

i am a big fan of this young kid he is a team leader and he has come a LONG WAYS in just three weeks as we have seen. jack is the type of kid that plays smart football he reads the others teams defense very well and on the pass it even gets better if wr are coverd he takes off this DRIVES DC CRAZY he moves the sticks very well.jack reminds me of the gilmer qb from a couple years back. for being only a soph he is already showing skills of a sr he is that good

Jack has done a heck of a job.Only thing I would like to see him tuck it and run a little more when there is nothing there.On the other hand you put yourself at risk for getting hurt if you don't get down quick enough.

JACK is a very smart young kid he will run if he has to but to this point he has some of the best WRs in the state as we have seen this year. a BIG PLUS FOR THE STINGS (NO ONE CAN COVER (DT) THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN ALL YEAR LONG).TEAMS HAVE TRYED TO TRIPLE TEAM HIM NO DISE FOR GET IT HE IS LONG GONE.------------------PS SORRY FOR THE SPELLING

JACK is a very smart young kid he will run if he has to but to this point he has some of the best WRs in the state as we have seen this year. a BIG PLUS FOR THE STINGS (NO ONE CAN COVER (DT) THIS HAS BEEN PROVEN ALL YEAR LONG).TEAMS HAVE TRYED TO TRIPLE TEAM HIM NO DISE FOR GET IT HE IS LONG GONE.------------------PS SORRY FOR THE SPELLING

AS IT WAS SAID IN THE HOUSTON POST (DT) IS ONE OF THE BEST FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN AMERICA

I'd say he's done an excellant job and you also have to praise the staff for getting him ready to play when no one expected him to. He has done a tremendous job and has utilized his talent around him very well. Also, you have to praise his teammates. It is not often that a Soph is realized as a team leader on a senior laden team. I actually think he is the intangible that made this unit a team. I like the way he makes smart decisions on the field.

Jack has done a heck of a job.Only thing I would like to see him tuck it and run a little more when there is nothing there.On the other hand you put yourself at risk for getting hurt if you don't get down quick enough.

I think he's done pretty well at that. Had a nice tuck last week finishing off with a nice slide.

just think how good y'all would of done if you had your real QB.

JDallas is our REAL Qb. Maybe you havent noticed were playing in the Semi-finals with the leadership of our REAL QB. Get outta here with that crap! Thats is what makes this all much sweeter....proving you haters wrong.

JDallas is our REAL Qb. Maybe you havent noticed were playing in the Semi-finals with the leadership of our REAL QB. Get outta here with that crap! Thats is what makes this all much sweeter....proving you haters wrong. 

Always going to be haters and folks with an agenda. I said before the season that I felt like Jack would be one of the best before it was all said and done and was laughed at. But JD don't worry about message boards and folks with an agenda. He does his job, works hard, prepares, then goes out and shows folks ON THE FIELD!! Keep it up, kid!!!

He is an integral part of the TEAM. A team full of kids who work hard. This is a team in the biggest sense of the word. No one does it alone. Everyone has a job and they ALL do a dang good job of it.

not hating it is a fact.

he was your third string QB before the season started.

he has done a great job for your third string QB.

i would of like to have seen what y'all look like with the kid that transferred.