La Grange 36 Hardin-Jefferson 28/Final

WOSgrad

Really?  from the guy from bellville who complained about calls last week?  I haven't seen anyone complaining about calls on here.  but seriously, crawl back under your rock.  it takes a special brand of sore loser to come on here the next week to talk crap about the team that put you out of the playoffs the week before.

are you kidding me al yall did last week was complain about the 4th down call at the goal line last week. you are such loser shut up and break out the round balls like we did you chump. go back and look at some post punk! game over chump

are you kidding me al yall did last week was complain about the 4th down call at the goal line last week. you are such loser shut up and break out the round balls like we did you chump. go back and look at some post punk!

Really?  We were upset about one bad call that bailed y'all out and kept you in the game (for a little while).  Remember the fumble you cried about for 3 days, until photo evidence was produced?  Nice try, though.  Sorry you're still sad about the beating you guys took last week.  I just can't imagine any hawk fans would go and stalk Bellville fans and talk crap this week if we'd lost to you and La Grange was beating you.  I know you've been waiting for this moment, though.  I'm sure you feel a little better knowing that the team that sent you home met it's match.