Crosby Bandwagon is now open...

Hey give these guys that moment... They have never been this far, and quite possibly might never get here again.. We have all been there done this.... Give them this time to gloat... After a few times they will start to understand how to become professional winners.... Go Crosby..... State Bound....Best team ever.......rah rah rah....... Youhooooooo......... And yes before you say it I know I'm at home with my team but hell I figured this would give somebody some ammo to bash me and our district...... Once again go Crosby Panthers.... I mean Vougars, on no, I mean Jaguars, or is it Cougars.... I don't know.... But anyway. Your the best, the greatest, the one, the only, da one, da only, yeahhh yeahhh, you don't need any stinkin blue bell, your sponsored by Ben and Jerry....... And last but not least.....

BF is a coach........

Hey now, I like the dang cotton candy Blue Bell. Some Brenham folk promised me a tub or maybe they were just toying with my emotions!