Cameron Yoe 42, Teague 31

bullets13

A team that let an inferior kountze team hang 42 on their defense that isnt impressive . If kountze had a couple 3 and outs this game might have went different . Im skeptical of teams this time a year letting teams score over 30 plus on their d . I dont care if you can score 90 points your d doenst suppose to give up 50 . Yeah you won but what does that say about your defense ? I beleive a YOE fan came on here and said they were gonna be allright come playoffs , well ....

A team that let an inferior kountze team hang 42 on their defense that isnt impressive . If kountze had a couple 3 and outs this game might have went different . Im skeptical of teams this time a year letting teams score over 30 plus on their d . I dont care if you can score 90 points your d doenst suppose to give up 50 . Yeah you won but what does that say about your defense ? I beleive a YOE fan came on here and said they were gonna be allright come playoffs , well ....

Kountze has an inferior defense. Their offense is very good. Exhibit A) they scored the same amount of points against Teague as the mighty Cameron Yoe

Yes, as well as I, OldSkool.
Was not impressed at all with Teague last week, aside from a solid QB & slot receiver. Def was skeptical and that showed versus an experienced well balanced team in Yoe, last night.