WOS Mustangs vs La Marque Cougars

tennisbc

Keep rolling on the floor laughing! Warm the floor up for the LM football team while your at it, cause that's where they will be all night Friday! If LM played wos schedule this year they would have atleast 3 loses! Wos would most likely be undefeated with LM schedule! Just stating facts Mickey mouse!

I have herd all the in and out about who has played who schedule.It all doesn't matter its about who plays better friday night.Both schools have great programs and have been for a long time.If LM lose are WOS lose they are still great programs.Do any of you realize how many schools that WISH they were you.TO both schools and fans if you win act like you been there before and if you lose give the other team credit.Don't know why LM hated so much in the Setex.I quess if we were the doormat for the last 20 years we would be loved.You don't win championships and get to 10 with bad kids not in this state.Think about what you say when you down others.Its hard to just win one .

take a look
# 1 lc-m -------------playoff team
# 2pn-g----------------playoff team
# 3 jasper -----------playoff team
# 4 silsbee----------- playoff team
# 5 rf----------------playoff team
# 6 orangefield--------playoff team
# 7 hf playoff ------- playoff team
# 8 hj------------playoff team
# 9 newton-------------playoff team
TEAMS SILL IN-------------------------------HJ HAWKS------------NEWTON NOT TO SHABBY OF TEAMS THAT WO-S HAS FACED THIS YEAR SO FAR

Keep rolling on the floor laughing! Warm the floor up for the LM football team while your at it, cause that's where they will be all night Friday! If LM played wos schedule this year they would have atleast 3 loses! Wos would most likely be undefeated with LM schedule! Just stating facts Mickey mouse!

soooo one lost worst than WOS??? and wos would have beaten texas city??  gotcha...that's really not a big difference considering. LM is no stranger to the rosenburg schools, which wos loss. so with that district, LM would have loved to had switched. TRUST me. they didn't even want to play in this district. there is a petition from the school to the UIL requesting they move to another district. i doubt it goes through and just have to stick it out till realignment.  i like how you said "most likely be undefeated"...tells me you have doubt about TC yourself lol. oh and that is NOT fact glass licker, it's your opinion. did they teach you about fact and opinion over in mayberry jr??? sorry, i forgot. Goober must of had to work the gas PUMP that day.

take a look
TEAMS SILL IN-------------------------------HJ HAWKS------------NEWTON NOT TO SHABBY OF TEAMS THAT WO-S HAS FACED THIS YEAR SO FAR

The game is not played on paper are this site.WOS played nine playoff teams but you stayed in your lane.NOT Bad

take a look

yeah,all but three on that list took a quick exit. had no business there in the first place. there because of a watered down system. "everybody gets a trophy"...not the schools fault, just a horrible system. forgive my ignorance, but who is "rf"??

I have herd all the in and out about who has played who schedule.It all doesn't matter its about who plays better friday night.Both schools have great programs and have been for a long time.If LM lose are WOS lose they are still great programs.Do any of you realize how many schools that WISH they were you.TO both schools and fans if you win act like you been there before and if you lose give the other team credit.Don't know why LM hated so much in the Setex.I quess if we were the doormat for the last 20 years we would be loved.You don't win championships and get to 10 with bad kids not in this state.Think about what you say when you down others.Its hard to just win one .

got to admit it, great post.

in wos case, TWO lol...over 20 years ago.

I can't wait til Friday night!

LM 's fans are not saying this team is our greatest team and beleive me they are not .We may have been overrated but we didn't do the rating someone else did.I was at the dome when WOS played and lose to Yates beleive me I don't think yall have the same amount of athletes you had that night.I saw WOS 85 and 86 teams no way yall at that level.The 2000 team was great defense but wasn't all that on offense.I know  your History.LM fan's have no hard feelings about what you have are haven't done.We will be there friday to Win the game and so will you.Its football around the holidays only in Texas.

ROFLMAO.....LM can't pass smh...don't matter how the ball is moved, LM will move the ball. the same can be said about WOS cupcake schedule as some wos have already admitted to.

Unreal you are still talking about cupcakes. LM schedule is 53rd in 4a dII. WOS schedule is 3rd. LM best opponent was a (mediocre at best) 7-5 Sweeney. A team that was destroyed 31-0 by belville. The same team HJ manhandled last week. You probably need to stay away from the schedule topic if you want anyone to take you serious.

Sure LM is running all over people. Not a hard task when th avg team you've played has a 3-7 record. Sure, I bet you DO look like world beaters... But wait, you've given up.a ton of points to those 3-7 teams, haven't you?

Unreal you are still talking about cupcakes. LM schedule is 53rd in 4a dII. WOS schedule is 3rd. LM best opponent was a (mediocre at best) 7-5 Sweeney. A team that was destroyed 31-0 by belville. The same team HJ manhandled last week. You probably need to stay away from the schedule topic if you want anyone to take you serious.

Sure LM is running all over people. Not a hard task when th avg team you've played has a 3-7 record. Sure, I bet you DO look like world beaters... But wait, you've given up.a ton of points to those 3-7 teams, haven't you?

Hey man you need to pump your brakes no one said we though we were world beaters.I said none of means anything.Friday the only thing that counts so you can that $hit talk.I wasn't talking about our dam schedule being all that .If LM win the game will the schedule be the topic.The playoffs as a whole are water down anyway.Daddy paid $50 and everybody get a trophy.Look at Navasota's  they had issues also we didn't pick the number of schools in the district so getting games was a issue.

Turner

Good that you know about our history. The difference between the 85- 86 team is the offense. We ran the Option, the guys told me here on this site, that we run a different offense now. This team is solid in their running game and, receiving play. We have many Wide Receivers who can burn your secondary on any play. (This is a fact), and our running game is really good. Offense Lineman are the best that I have seen in a very long time. I have looked at some of your video from the Texas City game, and noticed that you have big defensive players. If they cannot keep up their stamina, throughout the game, it will be a long day for your cougars. The Mustangs will turn it on. IMO.  

Turner

Good that you know about our history. The difference between the 85- 86 team is the offense. We ran the Option, the guys told me here on this site, that we run a different offense now. This team is solid in their running game and, receiving play. We have many Wide Receivers who can burn your secondary on any play. (This is a fact), and our running game is really good. Offense Lineman are the best that I have seen in a very long time. I have looked at some of your video from the Texas City game, and noticed that you have big defensive players. If they cannot keep up their stamina, throughout the game, it will be a long day for your cougars. The Mustangs will turn it on. IMO.  

Ladybug nice talking to you and thats what worries me about yall.We have gotten better so hope its enough.If not its may be a long night.This team isn't one of our best but we want lay down.Will show up and see what happens.

Hey that’s not the philosophy of this team or the people that support them. WE know that we are good and were also good in the past. I know that this may not be your best team, but I expect that they will play to win, its tradition that both teams have. I’m’ looking forward to moving forward and winning a state championship. Mustangs always a 112%.