WOS Mustangs vs La Marque Cougars

tennisbc

Bellville was a decent team at best... It was a good "moral" win for WOS... But I expect them to up the ante this next week. Its time to play big boy football. I've been saying on other message boards all season... WOS and La marque are very similar in their talent and potential to make the long stretch... I think the game is gonna be decided on the la marque offensive side of the ball... If they are running it effectively and continue to do so, it will be "nite nite" for WOS.. however, if WOS defense can make some big stops to shift the moment in their favor ... we could have us a real nail biter...

WOS will agree to play big boy football if Lamarque promises to wear the big girl panties they received for winning that joke of a district...

sounds like LM has taken some plays from RICHMOND FOSTER play book lol. the screen pass is ok BUT teams with fast corners WATCH OUT are should i say LIGHTS OUT just ask RF about it

LM doesnt run that many screen plays than any other team... i don't know where you guys are getting your sources but they are inaccurate. 

"big boy" football??? LOL I'm wondering what "big boy" LM has played this year. Your schedule is terrible. You've played no one. 

What our schedule is has little correlation to how good a team is/can be.... Thats out of our hands, so that statement serves no value. You seem to forget la marque moved down to 3A after competing in one of the toughest 4A districts in all of texas. (Manvel, Pearland Dawson, Friendswood, ect). We are no stranger to what good competition looks like.. In fact, I'd be bold enough to say we WANT that stigma that "we havent played anyone worthy this year" ... Underestimate us so that the victory tastes a little more sweet in the end. Notice i didnt say LM would blow out WOS.. I said that we could compete and WIN this game on our offensive side of the ball. 

Didn't La Marque allow 5 TD's and a field goal (38 points - don't know exactly how they were scored) to Houston Worthing!?!?! If they couldn't keep Worthing out of the end-zone, how the heck are they going to keep WO-S out!?! It's bye bye for LM after this weekend.

Yes... and that same la marque team beat Worthing 59 - 6 earlier in the year... We don't have to prove our dominance to the same team twice in a regular season game. The fact is, the playbook was closed for both the second worthing matchup as well as second Sweeny matchup. (around same 7 plays throughout the game, no defensive adjustments were made) But If you insist on making la marque sound inferior, yes la marque has weaknesses in the secondary that are improving week to week. But none of those games were even close if you were in attendance. I dont expect us to lay down to the big bad WOS team next week..

wow, don't know what LM team they been watching cougar2011, but LM attempts one or two passes a game lol..YES!! they avg over 40 points buy running straight down your throat with 3 backs...all three on the field at once...as of last friday, you can a lunatic to that stable to make it 4 lol. LM qb was 11/12 on friday if i'm not mistaken...the most passes they thrown ALL YEAR LONG. matter of fact that was a season high. by sweeny seeing the offense before, they slowed it down, so LM went to the air. not worried about whatever DB covering...it's gonna be a free play resulting in 5 yard penalty or a 10 yard or more catch...TRUST ME lol. let me be REAL CLEAR for you back wood folk...only people predicting a blow out is the wos cheerleaders from other schools and some of the homers. this game could easily be 23-20(LM ;) ). I may talk alot of crap, most of it is true, but you are fooling yourselves if you think you playing nederland, pn-g,vidor , HF, OF, or HJ. for the wos donky's sake, i hope the coach doesn't think like the fan base...BUT.....it's wos.

wow when did wos coaches started posting on here?? i mean, they saying LM turned down WOS...oh, you're not a coach?? well before you spill lies that have no proof, have facts to back it up...a quote from the paper, some audio of coach jackson saying no, or something smh lol....like BG said, if you research stuff you will know why, but i will help you. LM is in a 4 team district.while everyone else starts district second and third week of sept., LM starts district a month later oct.16 and uses the last week for a bye week. LM tries to get games closer to them due to budget issues within the school district. the district has been pretty bad, but has gotten rid of the super that was the root.