WOS Mustangs vs La Marque Cougars

tennisbc

How is lamarque overrated ? I keep hearing that , but they have 3 backs that can play and they can score . Now your saying hj is gonna beat Lagrange? Well i cant tell the future , but if they had problems with hfs king and that sophmore from Wos what are they gonna do with #22 and #5 ? I picked hj when they were 5-0 to go too the qtr finals barring injuries or a let down . We will see but i wouldnt count my chickens before they are hatched. !! OF fans were talking greasy about Lagrange (dont know why ) we saw what happened . Lagrange was in the finals and has improved every year since 2012 to now . Should be a good game , we will see .

Not sure where you get that OF was talking anything. Very quiet on here. Most of the talk was by others and I never heard anyone say anything but hoping that OF could pull off the upset. Now I will give you that HJ has a big hill to climb, I don't think they will even keep it close. As a matter of fact I would say WOS will have their work cut out for them with LG. The OF game was a blow out and could have been even worse.

dang it!!!! NOT IN MY OWN HOUSE!!!!! MY OWN WIFE JUST STATED TO ME SHE HOPES WOS KICKS THE ...DOG DOO DOO(use the four letter word) her being a Ball High grad...lol(I have pitty on her) she hung out in WOS during her college years in Beaumont...apparently she got bootleg liquor from orange co...she claims she knew the coles boy.....well...it's gonna be a looonggg week for her!!!

Dude shut up with the 6 rings! You sounds like a dang Cowboys fan talking about old championships!!!! The time is now!!!! And your poor little Cougars are about to get stampeded over by the Mustangs!

well, I mean they DID win them in which started their legacy in this state but as for this yr they not state caliber IMO.

HJ2012,yes...I do.  LM does nothing special...offensive line is the key for them...counters and sweeps and knock you outwith the occasional pass... I promise you WOS will get atleast 3-5 offside penalties...that's there style...the only weakness I see, which they have improved on is pass defense. the db's are smallish and have blown coverages...they swarm to the ball well and tackle to make it up for it. the defensive front seven are fast and tackle well, if they can get the qb to scramble into throwing it away or a sack,, it helps the secondary, which is the weak link imo

HJ2012,yes...I do. LM does nothing special...offensive line is the key for them...counters and sweeps and knock you outwith the occasional pass... I promise you WOS will get atleast 3-5 offside penalties...that's there style...the only weakness I see, which they have improved on is pass defense. the db's are smallish and have blown coverages...they swarm to the ball well and tackle to make it up for it. the defensive front seven are fast and tackle well, if they can get the qb to scramble into throwing it away or a sack,, it helps the secondary, which is the weak link imo

Finally. A decent post. Here's my .02
Dallas and DT will be eating up that secondary. WO-S has a top notch passing game, and if your secondary is your weakness, that's not good news. Dallas gets rid of the ball quickly, before the defense can get there. Their running attack is solid, and their defense is top notch. La Marque gave up a bunch to Worthing in the district game. HJ only gave up 6. I think the WO-S defense is better than HJ's. So if La Marque is allowing that much to a terrible team, what makes you think they can stop a high powered offense in West Orange?