dayton, crosby, King, and kp

Hope everyone has a good week of practice, and goes and represents 21 well against 24 except king facing a 23 team.

I think we will have another good week, the toughest game will probably be kp vs. George ranch, but in all honesty I feel that KP is the best team in our district to play grhs, get ahead early and play good defense you got this game. From what I have seen grhs isn't a passing team at all

CE King will have their hands full with Ridge Point (they aren't ranked in the top 5 for nothing).  Ridge Point had 4 turnovers this weekend.  They do that against CE King look for the Panthers to win.

Dayton should take out Angleton.  There are still kids playing on the Broncos who have been taught by the "Yoda of Believing".

Crosby should beat Calhoun, but Calhoun isn't that shabby and they were a semi-final team last year.

George Ranch doesn't throw the ball because they don't have to.  Haven't seen anybody put enough people in the box to stop the three big guns (#2, #5, and #1).  #1 is just as good as AJ Dugat, AMAZING player.  George Ranch will score AT LEAST 35 plus points on Kingwood Park.  #24 from the Panthers better have a huge game (doubt it against the speedy Longhorn defense).

Nice to see 21-5A SWEEP 22-5A out of the playoffs.  Made me smile when I saw that Dayton completed the sweep when I got into the car after the Elkins - George Ranch game.  Miss all of you in Dayton.

Saturday night was pretty sweet for me...  Had another Longhorn give me an ALWAYS BELIEVE shout out after a TD, between the 3rd and 4th quarter when I was changing sides, adults in the stands (don't know them) were yelling ALWAYS BELIEVE at me, and to top it off, after the game I had an elementary kid give me an ALWAYS BELIEVE shout out.  They are going to start selling ALWAYS BELIEVE shirts very soon with some of my sayings on the back to help fund the ALWAYS BELIEVE scholarship.  Hated to leave everything that I was in Dayton, but when the good Lord tells you it's time to move, you need to follow.  So many blessings have come my way.  Within a month I am moving into new home that is being built.

That being said...  Coach Stewart told me when I left that I would always be a Bronco.  GO BRONCOS!!!  Keep BELIEVING and you keep advancing.

CE King will have their hands full with Ridge Point (they aren't ranked in the top 5 for nothing). Ridge Point had 4 turnovers this weekend. They do that against CE King look for the Panthers to win.

Dayton should take out Angleton. There are still kids playing on the Broncos who have been taught by the "Yoda of Believing".

Crosby should beat Calhoun, but Calhoun isn't that shabby and they were a semi-final team last year.

George Ranch doesn't throw the ball because they don't have to. Haven't seen anybody put enough people in the box to stop the three big guns (#2, #5, and #1). #1 is just as good as AJ Dugat, AMAZING player. George Ranch will score AT LEAST 35 plus points on Kingwood Park. #24 from the Panthers better have a huge game (doubt it against the speedy Longhorn defense).

Nice to see 21-5A SWEEP 22-5A out of the playoffs. Made me smile when I saw that Dayton completed the sweep when I got into the car after the Elkins - George Ranch game. Miss all of you in Dayton.

Saturday night was pretty sweet for me... Had another Longhorn give me an ALWAYS BELIEVE shout out after a TD, between the 3rd and 4th quarter when I was changing sides, adults in the stands (don't know them) were yelling ALWAYS BELIEVE at me, and to top it off, after the game I had an elementary kid give me an ALWAYS BELIEVE shout out. They are going to start selling ALWAYS BELIEVE shirts very soon with some of my sayings on the back to help fund the ALWAYS BELIEVE scholarship. Hated to leave everything that I was in Dayton, but when the good Lord tells you it's time to move, you need to follow. So many blessings have come my way. Within a month I am moving into new home that is being built.

That being said... Coach Stewart told me when I left that I would always be a Bronco. GO BRONCOS!!! Keep BELIEVING and you keep advancing.

Purple 4 ever, you are missed by all who knew you and even by some who didn't here in Dayton. I remember you wrapping my ankle before every game and all the words of encouragement. Once a Bronco always a Bronco.

Angleton did beat Calhoun, but Calhoun was playing better at the end of the season (gave GRHS the best district game).

Ashame CE King is drawing FB Ridge Point.  Ridge Point is a VERY good team with a great defense.  CE King will be underdogs.

King is a very good fast atheletic team I like the match-up & picking King regardless what DCTF or anybody else believes ;)

Angleton did beat Calhoun, but Calhoun was playing better at the end of the season (gave GRHS the best district game).

Ashame CE King is drawing FB Ridge Point. Ridge Point is a VERY good team with a great defense. CE King will be underdogs.

Sometimes it's better to be the underdogs, cek will show up and play hard, I think they will walk away with the W. Kp is obviously the underdog against grhs, but once kp gets ahead early and gr can only complete half of their passes like they do in any other game then kp will walk away with the win.

King vs. Ridge Point will be a great game, lots of speed and talent on the field. RP has a very good defense, a DL that can get pressure and a secondary that can lock you down. King has playmakers on offense though. King's defense vs the RP offense will be the difference in my opinion. Don't know which unit has the advantage there but I'm interested in seeing how this one turns out.

King vs. Ridge Point will be a great game, lots of speed and talent on the field. RP has a very good defense, a DL that can get pressure and a secondary that can lock you down. King has playmakers on offense though. King's defense vs the RP offense will be the difference in my opinion. Don't know which unit has the advantage there but I'm interested in seeing how this one turns out.

Question here is=Has RP faced 1 team this year that has 1 rb w/2,248 yds rushing :o ;) :D

Where's the Crosby love?? I guess y'all just assuming we got this one since we spanked Angleton and they beat Calhoun. Gonna be a tough road for all 21-5A. I see us going 3-1 as a legit representation of the district and the strength of the he top four!!

Like "Bartles & James" we appreciated all of Crosby's support as well as the rest of 21-5a teams. Now its time to take care of business and go out and win Round #2.

Ok 21-5a this is the biggest week for all 4 teams=110% from every player..A Crosby win will get winner of Brenham/Elgin (my pic Brenham)*Dayt win will get winner of Hutto/Waller(my pick Hutto)*King win will get winner Temple/Stratford(my pic Temple) *KWP win will get winner Bryan/Mag West(my pic Bryan)