Angleton vs. Dayton

dayton

Again I wasn't ever on here talking trash about Dayton, I was merely making a point about something some not so intelligent person said about George Ranch (ranked in the top 5 in Texas all year).  Then you go and get personal calling me a dumb arse. I wasn't even going to bring up the butt kicking we issued yall.  All I know is the facts, I don't go on what ifs and predictions.  I always liked getting on here and reading yalls posts cause yall are #1 at predicting wins.  Easy to do when you come from one of the if not the weakest areas in the state.  If you don't believe me go to the UIL website and track down teams from your past districts and see how far they made it. 

That Manvel team was awesome with all those D1 commits... and, y'all did what you should have done to us with all that talent and a high enrollment.

Since our playoff runs mean zilch to you.... how many championships have yall won with that wealth of talent?

and for the record, I actually agree with all your George ranch comments

We have only been UIL particiapant for 6 years and if it wasn't for Johnathon Gray we would have at least one.  I understand yall are a proud community with a lot of history which you should be proud of but to get on here and predict a win (especially in the playoffs) every week is crazy and idiotic.  If you don't believe me go look at Bobcat 55 from Hull Daiseta. 

We have only been UIL particiapant for 6 years and if it wasn't for Johnathon Gray we would have at least one. I understand yall are a proud community with a lot of history which you should be proud of but to get on here and predict a win (especially in the playoffs) every week is crazy and idiotic. If you don't believe me go look at Bobcat 55 from Hull Daiseta.

if it wasn't for Gilbert with LT and Rollison with Sulpher Springs Dayton would have 2. Point is Aledo did have Gray and Manvel got whooped. Deal with it we did. I said Manvel was nasty when we lost but fact is they couldn't close the deal. Also who doesn't predict a win for their kids and town.

We have only been UIL particiapant for 6 years and if it wasn't for Johnathon Gray we would have at least one. I understand yall are a proud community with a lot of history which you should be proud of but to get on here and predict a win (especially in the playoffs) every week is crazy and idiotic. If you don't believe me go look at Bobcat 55 from Hull Daiseta.

I see your point... but we're not predicting wins vs juggernauts like manvel... at least I never do.

Manvel didn't get whooped, and its the same Manvel team that "whooped yall". I have dealt with it Troll, good thing is we will have another shot a lot sooner than yall will, but yall keep beating sub par teams and thinking yall are good. Congrats on being average

im a troll. I'm on a dayton thread. Won't find me on a Manvel thread running them down Troll.

First off we don't have threads, guess we haven't made the big time yet, second I wasn't ever running yall down until you started with the name calling.  I never once said a negative thing about Dayton.  Just keep up the smack talk its what you do best, that and bow out in the second round. LOL

Manvel didn't get whooped, and its the same Manvel team that "whooped yall". I have dealt with it Troll, good thing is we will have another shot a lot sooner than yall will, but yall keep beating sub par teams and thinking yall are good. Congrats on being average

Sub par huh. Y'all beat up on much smaller schools when you were 4a and you wanna talk like you've done something we haven't when we've at least played in the division our numbers reflect. Just enjoy the ready made teams that the growth in your area delivers. Good luck to the kids from Manvel this week.

Sub par huh. Y'all beat up on much smaller schools when you were 4a and you wanna talk like you've done something we haven't when we've at least played in the division our numbers reflect. Just enjoy the ready made teams that the growth in your area delivers. Good luck to the kids from Manvel this week.

Tap me in anytime. I'm waitin' got a good one for him but you have to ask nicely. Go ahead tap the mat and I'll get that slug. C'mon I'm a waitin' and he's busy Hatin on SETX football!!

Beat up on much smaller schools?  We were in your classification you dumb arse.  How are we not playing schools in our division?  Doesnt UIL take care of that kinda thing

Beat up on much smaller schools? We were in your classification you dumb arse. How are we not playing schools in our division? Doesnt UIL take care of that kinda thing

yep... you were 4a at the uil snapshot date, then your numbers were above the 5a numbers for nearly the entire 2 years afterwards. I wont call you names. .. but you better go read up on how UIL alignments work.

[quote name="tribe7" post="1592088" timestamp="1416603756"]

We have only been UIL particiapant for 6 years and if it wasn't for Johnathon Gray we would have at least one. I understand yall are a proud community with a lot of history which you should be proud of but to get on here and predict a win (especially in the playoffs) every week is crazy and idiotic. If you don't believe me go look at Bobcat 55 from Hull Daiseta. [/quote

Don't give Jonathon Gray all the credit for the loss, your arrogant coach gets some of that as well

yep... you were 4a at the uil snapshot date, then your numbers were above the 5a numbers for nearly the entire 2 years afterwards. I wont call you names. .. but you better go read up on how UIL alignments work.

How in the world did Manvel spank Pearland who has almost 1500-1800 more students for 2 years straight after moving up a classification? How did they beat North Shore one of the largest schools in the state? I get your point to some degree, but coaching also plays a major factor.