WOS Mustangs vs Giddings Buffaloes

tennisbc

I believe both he and orange field are better teams this year! Yes the Mustangs defense was great last year but I believe we relied too much on it! This year I believe our offense is just as good as our defense! The young qb has definitely stepped up big lately and the running game is also there! I believe the biggest threat to the stands right now is the stangs themselves! As long as we don't beat ourselves we can beat anybody! Jmo

Our offense scored alot of points last year and we had a young QB last year also (sophomore). We didn't have to rely solely on the defense.

I believe both he and orange field are better teams this year! Yes the Mustangs defense was great last year but I believe we relied too much on it! This year I believe our offense is just as good as our defense! The young qb has definitely stepped up big lately and the running game is also there! I believe the biggest threat to the stands right now is the stangs themselves! As long as we don't beat ourselves we can beat anybody! Jmo

WOS has always relied on their defense a little bit too much...
WOS is always year in and year out their biggest threat in the playoffs

Its all opinions! WOS did drop from D1 to DII. PNG was not better this year than last! Okay 4 teams make playoff in a 5 team district. LCM better? I guess because they made the playoffs in a weak district.

I guess it is all opinion because I disagree with you and all the "like" people... Doesn't seem that difficult to figure out to me. PNG finished with the same record as last year and if you saw both of those games (which I did), Morse is a much better QB than Walker and the supporting cast was the same. LCM may not have been quite as good but they were pretty dang close. They also finished with the same record as last year. But, last year in the regular season our two toughest opponents were PNG and Silsbee. This year we had PNG again, RF, Newton and HJ and an improved OF and HF and I'm not even counting Jasper (who is still playing) because they didn't get it rolling until later in the season. It's really a no brainer. You can't talk about Jasper because we didn't play them until the 3rd round of the playoffs. We hadn't even played them at this point. Its a moot point.  

I guess it is all opinion because I disagree with you and all the "like" people... Doesn't seem that difficult to figure out to me. PNG finished with the same record as last year and if you saw both of those games (which I did), Morse is a much better QB than Walker and the supporting cast was the same. LCM may not have been quite as good but they were pretty dang close. They also finished with the same record as last year. But, last year in the regular season our two toughest opponents were PNG and Silsbee. This year we had PNG again, RF, Newton and HJ and an improved OF and HF and I'm not even counting Jasper (who is still playing) because they didn't get it rolling until later in the season. It's really a no brainer. You can't talk about Jasper because we didn't play them until the 3rd round of the playoffs. We hadn't even played them at this point. Its a moot point.

We can agree to disagree!

this should be one heck of a game reason is that giddings has played some very very good teams and has one of the larger team size in the state

Yes Skip they have played some very good teams and lost to all of them.Actualy their best showing was their win last week against a 7-3 Wharton team but I thought that game was a toss up.Giddings is no cake walk but they are not in the same leauge as WO-S imo.Stangs well take this one.