Kirbyville - Elkhart

I was impressed with Kirbyville last week. Kirbyville will roll pretty hard against Elkhart. Good luck Cats. I guess all the smack talking has come to an end between us unless we meet in the playoffs. WildcatBacker, Ryker144, kcat-fan and the rest of the people that keep the district games interesting, I just wanted to say Thanks and we will resume it again next time we play. Until then give them heck and let them know what District 12 is all about. LOL As Robin Williams would say: Gooood Mooorning Playoffs.

I was impressed with Kirbyville last week. Kirbyville will roll pretty hard against Elkhart. Good luck Cats. I guess all the smack talking has come to an end between us unless we meet in the playoffs. WildcatBacker, Ryker144, kcat-fan and the rest of the people that keep the district games interesting, I just wanted to say Thanks and we will resume it again next time we play. Until then give them heck and let them know what District 12 is all about. LOL As Robin Williams would say: Gooood Mooorning Playoffs.

Thank you sir, and thank you for your part in making this a memorable season for all of us too, including me. The smack talking was awesome, the respect and recognition given when deserved was awesome, and the games were awesome. We all had our bragging rights moments and we all had our share of crow. Lol.. Let's move on to the playoffs and support each other every step of the way until we meet again and have to be mortal enemies again for 3 hrs.  :D Till then, let's put District 12 on the maps as the most feared district in all of Texas football.  :)

Thank you sir, and thank you for your part in making this a memorable season for all of us too, including me. The smack talking was awesome, the respect and recognition given when deserved was awesome, and the games were awesome. We all had our bragging rights moments and we all had our share of crow. Lol.. Let's move on to the playoffs and support each other every step of the way until we meet again and have to be mortal enemies again for 3 hrs.  :D Till then, let's put District 12 on the maps as the most feared district in all of Texas football.  :)

I'll take that mortal enemies as a compliment. LOL