Ozen vs Crosby state champs 2014 Prediction thread

Just finished looking over the UIL bracket and its a tough road a hoe for all. However crosby did draw the most favorable segment with Marshall being the toughest in the early rounds. That being said this is the playoffs and anything can happen so it's time to get serious, save all the smacktalkin', and remember these are young men that are inconsistent at times and very unpredictable. So one game at a time, respect your opponent, and leave it all on the field cause they've earned (not given) the right to still be playing. Good lucky to all and take care of business against 22-5A first. Go Coogs!!

Should be a good match up in that Crosby will not be faster than Ozen. I think Crosby's physicality and focus after losing Friday night will play a determining factor.

Couldn't agree more they will be extremely focused and hopefully play inspired football. I just don't like Thursday night games but when Crosby gets the "W" they will have a little more time to recoop and prepare for probably FB Marshall....

I hear ya 44 but we're playing at my alma mata's house so there's a little Karma to help the Coogs get out the first round again. He's fine and WILL be ready for Thursday night.

you do know the game is at channelview right.... wait a minute. You are related to that cheerleader from channelview in the 80's right.

Crosby comes in inspired and holds Ozen to single digit scoring in this one if we shutdown the running game. Conditions will be tough to throw in so I like our running game against their frontline. My prediction is Crosby 35 Ozen 7... Now hopefully Garity picks Ozen so We as Coogs can sleep easy til Thursday night..

Crosby comes in inspired and holds Ozen to single digit scoring in this one if we shutdown the running game. Conditions will be tough to throw in so I like our running game against their frontline. My prediction is Crosby 35 Ozen 7... Now hopefully Garity picks Ozen so We as Coogs can sleep easy til Thursday night..

Good luck shutting down the run game. Same for Ozen, Crosby is dangerous, but won't hold Ozen to single digits

check the pick'ems thread, sleep tight cougars. ;)