Ozen vs Crosby state champs 2014 Prediction thread

We've ran up & down the freeways for yrs with all of our kids. We have 4 in HS (1 in Arlington TX) & one in elementary playing pop Warner. One plays JV football & band(battle in Katy last Sat) 1 cheerleader on Varsity & 1 varsity football. Our Seasons never end. My Birthday is Sun, we were already planning according to our work schedules. When we get back we have a trip to Arlington for basketball. This hasn't just started, it's a way of life for us, we have no regrets, but when we need a break we take it. Just happens to be @ playoff time. We can't & won't make everything & our kids understand. We've been supporters for many kids whose parents aren't able to attend events. Big Ford, it's time to get rejuvenated. We still have a long way to go. Much needed rest, I've worked 3 shutdowns this year & haven't missed many events. See everyone if we survive 21 5A matchups this week

Besides, Josiah is tired of being the youngest anyway! Lol, Enjoy homie!

I was just messing with you man. I have 6 of my own so I know what you mean. Man in a few years I'll have a senior, junior, sophomore and freshman all at the same time between football, basketball, track, gymnastics, volleyball, swim team and boxing plus whatever else they join in high school. Enjoy the trip and I'm confident that you will have the opportunity to see your boy play next week.

Oh and happy birthday...

Dang Bigford, I thought BigCam & I was all alone with the big crew. I have 5 left in H.S and a 6 year old, everyday is crazy with something to do. HBD BigCam and good luck to those Jags as well!

Dang Bigford, I thought BigCam & I was all alone with the big crew. I have 5 left in H.S and a 6 year old, everyday is crazy with something to do. HBD BigCam and good luck to those Jags as well!

Man I didn't know what birth control was. Lol just kidding. I wouldnt have it any other way. I look at it as a blessing. And with all they have going plus work and church, I still have time to pull the boat out and do some bass fishing, my favorite hobby. I wish the best to the Panthers and regardless how it ends that every one comes out healthy.

Man I didn't know what birth control was. Lol just kidding. I wouldnt have it any other way. I look at it as a blessing. And with all they have going plus work and church, I still have time to pull the boat out and do some bass fishing, my favorite hobby. I wish the best to the Panthers and regardless how it ends that every one comes out healthy.

We've All have been Blessed abundantly, enjoy the games

Pump your breaks homeboy, hating ain't in me like some of you. I believe in giving people a fair chance. Some people are stubborn and stick to their guns and I hope Suggs learned this. I am a positive person most of the time, he has not allowed my son's certain op port unites yet but I am patient. God holds the promise and we have to be able to go through the process! Therefore, I would root for you if you were at the helm until I realize you just can't get the job done.
Hating isn't an option for some of us, just away of life! Damn.....

Hating? Really! Who said anything about hating? My post was about the posturing for trinkets (ie. playing time and favor in the coach's eyes). So hating may not be an option for you but, obviously kissing ass is an accepted practice. I don't hate or kiss ass homeboy!

The Panthers are young, however they are beginning to play as a team.

We love the underdog role, sit back and watch us perform Thursday. The pressure is on the 9-1 Cougars.

Ozen - 31
Crosby - 24

Let's Get It Done Panthers Panthers !

Good luck to all our 22-5A teams !

The Cougars have been all about this all year they are exctied to see what they can do in playoffs no one is overlooking the Pantyers. I think Crosby beats the living tar out of the Pantyers tonight. 

havent heard from my buddy 06 this morning...he is probably in a closet on his knees praying that Ozen dont beat up on his cougars tonight cause i dont think he can handle all the crow if that was to happen

I think you need to worry about your own game. Cause Dayton going to knock the purple out for your butts

Hey Big Cam if you can hold up the cruise ship til about 9:30 Ozen will be freed up the rest of the season and can go with y'all. Just a thought you need me to call the captain cause I was a captain once myself in little league??

That's a good one '06
The Captain needs to keep this ship on course Lol
I once ordered a Captain's Platter