Ozen vs Crosby state champs 2014 Prediction thread

C'mon man, We're on the west side of the Trinity River and these boys on this side have a little something called defense. Like the JJ Watt commercial says, SHUT YOU DOWN. I'm gonna go ahead and change it now to a shutout...

Crosby is a good Team, but the fans don't play the game, yet we do most of the talking. As I tell my son; let your play do the talking. I stated earlier if #25 gets 15-17 carries he will get 100 yds rushing. So JJ Watt better be ready. This Ozen team has seemed to settle down a little. Taking nothing from Crosby, I think they are a very talented group, I just won't count Ozen out

People don't realize that Coach Suggs is finding out who can do what on his team as well as them trusting him. Talent is never the issue because it's always been there. I witnessed the players play as a team for the 1st time last game and hopefully it continues!

I think Suggs has had that figured out for a while... At least I would hope so....

People don't realize that Coach Suggs is finding out who can do what on his team as well as them trusting him. Talent is never the issue because it's always been there. I witnessed the players play as a team for the 1st time last game and hopefully it continues!

I wouldn't go that far Coach, some of the who can do what was obvious. Give you know who the Ball & everything else opens up. Everything was and will be easy if they come off that rock & let this kid carry this Team. Real Talk

They should hire you as Suggs PR person. Damn...

They should hire you as Suggs PR person. Damn...

Pump your breaks homeboy, hating ain't in me like some of you. I believe in giving people a fair chance. Some people are stubborn and stick to their guns and I hope Suggs learned this. I am a positive person most of the time, he has not allowed my son's certain op port unites yet but I am patient. God holds the promise and we have to be able to go through the process! Therefore, I would root for you if you were at the helm until I realize you just can't get the job done.
Hating isn't an option for some of us, just away of life! Damn.....

I wouldn't go that far Coach, some of the who can do what was obvious. Give you know who the Ball & everything else opens up. Everything was and will be easy if they come off that rock & let this kid carry this Team. Real Talk

Number 25 showed who's the man on the team, coach is trying to keep some of his younger players happy so there won't be a melt down. 15 to 20 touches should be in his hands but once again he had my son Chopper in '03 who only received 4 to 5 touches a game and their season ended too soon. If he is stubborn and hasn't learned from his mistakes, 1 & done for sure. Fingers crossed!

Number 25 showed who's the man on the team, coach is trying to keep some of his younger players happy so there won't be a melt down. 15 to 20 touches should be in his hands but once again he had my son Chopper in '03 who only received 4 to 5 touches a game and their season ended too soon. If he is stubborn and hasn't learned from his mistakes, 1 & done for sure. Fingers crossed!

Hopefully we are clicking on all cylinders like last game, although Crosby is a different Beast. Ozen was very efficient in most aspects of the game. A short week for both teams, I believe Ozen has a legitimate chance to keep it close & possibly pull the upset if we can keep it close. Crosby is very explosive & dangerous, but so is Ozen. This will take a total effort from the Entire program; including the Fans. Keep the positives coming J Ridge

Different Crosby team this year, they play solid D and grind a little more on offense. Last year when they got holding penalties or false start on first down they were able to over come that. This year when that has happened they are drive killers. They need to cut down on mistakes, hopefully they solve the snapping issues(every snap last week was high), and sustain drives. They aren't over looking anyone, Coach Rio won't let that happen.

Different Crosby team this year, they play solid D and grind a little more on offense. Last year when they got holding penalties or false start on first down they were able to over come that. This year when that has happened they are drive killers. They need to cut down on mistakes, hopefully they solve the snapping issues(every snap last week was high), and sustain drives. They aren't over looking anyone, Coach Rio won't let that happen.

The film I've seen shows a few mistakes, but Crosby is such a dangerous team it didn't cost much in the Loss column

I also noticed Crosby had a different kicker Friday night, soccer player from what I heard. I don't even know if he's ever attempted a field goal in a game. Maybe he played JV. Anyone else on here know?

Villafuerte. Stud kicker who should've been kicking throughout HS. He kicked a chipshot from 30 against Porter but he can legitimately hit on from 45 or so.

Big am you mentioned the fans. They didn't really show up last week, how about tomorrow?

I'm speaking of the few that's been there ALL year. We were loud & hung around late. My Wife & I won't be in attendance because we're taking a much needed Vacation. We will be listening from the Cruise Ship. Much Love Panthers, see you when we Sail home.

I'm speaking of the few that's been there ALL year. We were loud & hung around late. My Wife & I won't be in attendance because we're taking a much needed Vacation. We will be listening from the Cruise Ship. Much Love Panthers, see you when we Sail home.

Now Cam for you to take that vacation at this time, you must didn't think the Panthers would be playing in the 1st round...I hope it's warmer there...

Now Cam for you to take that vacation at this time, you must didn't think the Panthers would be playing in the 1st round...I hope it's warmer there...

We've ran up & down the freeways for yrs with all of our kids. We have 4 in HS (1 in Arlington TX) & one in elementary playing pop Warner. One plays JV football & band(battle in Katy last Sat) 1 cheerleader on Varsity & 1 varsity football. Our Seasons never end. My Birthday is Sun, we were already planning according to our work schedules. When we get back we have a trip to Arlington for basketball. This hasn't just started, it's a way of life for us, we have no regrets, but when we need a break we take it. Just happens to be @ playoff time. We can't & won't make everything & our kids understand. We've been supporters for many kids whose parents aren't able to attend events. Big Ford, it's time to get rejuvenated. We still have a long way to go. Much needed rest, I've worked 3 shutdowns this year & haven't missed many events. See everyone if we survive 21 5A matchups this week