Kountze vs. teague

texas13

Don't know who from Malakoff would have been at those games but the Qb is very good but the SR RB has not played last two weeks and may be out this week. With him not at full speed not sure Teague can win it all
Teague does take this game in a high scoring affair

uote name="jess" post="1581317" timestamp="1415540656"]Spoke to a guy from Malakoff Friday at Kville vs EC. (He was also at KV/Buna) and he said Teague easily has a D1 quarterback. He said he thinks they will go all the way and bring home the championship. Just sharing that info from someone who has actually played them. With that being said, pulling for Kountze in this one! Good Luck Lions![/quote]

Is that # 11 for Teague hurt. He looked like a good RB for Teague on film. I'm assuming that #6 is taking his place.

Kountze will need to step up on defense to take this game!  Teague's defense will not contain Arnold but Kountze will need to protect the ball and keep it in his hands.  I have talked to some Dads from Franklin and Fairfield areas that have seen Teague play.  They are good on offense and medium on defense.  I think it will be a high scoring game too!

K - 56

T - 49