Kountze vs. teague

texas13

Spoke to a guy from Malakoff Friday at Kville vs EC. (He was also at KV/Buna) and he said Teague easily has a D1 quarterback. He said he thinks they will go all the way and bring home the championship. Just sharing that info from someone who has actually played them. With that being said, pulling for Kountze in this one! Good Luck Lions!

I have seen Teague this season (Lexington in week 1).  To me, Teague is probably the top offensive team in the state this season.  However, from what I saw then, I was not sold on their defense.  In that particular game, Lexington basically handed Teague 21 points (no one covering slot receiver opening play & 2 mid-handled kickoffs).  Lexington wasn't stopping Teague, but they were moving the ball.  The Eagles had 0 passing game, but still managed well over 300 yards on the ground.  Now, this was the first game of the season.

Actually, this game is posted online by Waco ISD for anyone that wants to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90bPTLXC2Yc

After a little film fun...Teague has an impressive running back...they may throw but when they run it's nothing to scoff at. Kountze D has to contain and win the battle at the line to eliminate the run threat. I think Kountze D backfield can hold their own on the pass. If Mr Arnold and company on Offense can pass like they have been doing and Warren runs the ball like he has been...This game will be tight and an upset could be brewing.

Optimism. Works for some people I guess.

Teague is good. Real good.

I tell you what,  I have a LEAN concept I need to share.  Oldschool in an attempt to save you some energy and not create the confusion as you have done here already,  You no longer need to make predictions about setx schools.  We will just assume you think the other team is better and we don't have a chance because we are stuck in the past.   We can just apply that to every team, every week, every game!  That way it saves you a lot of trouble. 

Teague is undefeated and has been ranked in top 5 all year,,,, general statements like "Teague is good" is not acceptable setx bashing by your standards....unacceptable!!  step it up!!

I tell you what, I have a LEAN concept I need to share. Oldschool in an attempt to save you some energy and not create the confusion as you have done here already, You no longer need to make predictions about setx schools. We will just assume you think the other team is better and we don't have a chance because we are stuck in the past. We can just apply that to every team, every week, every game! That way it saves you a lot of trouble.
Teague is undefeated and has been ranked in top 5 all year,,,, general statements like "Teague is good" is not acceptable setx bashing by your standards....unacceptable!! step it up!!

Thanks.

And you're right...I'll do better next time.

Don't know who from Malakoff would have been at those games but the Qb is very good but the SR RB has not played last two weeks and may be out this week. With him not at full speed not sure Teague can win it all
Teague does take this game in a high scoring affair

uote name="jess" post="1581317" timestamp="1415540656"]Spoke to a guy from Malakoff Friday at Kville vs EC. (He was also at KV/Buna) and he said Teague easily has a D1 quarterback. He said he thinks they will go all the way and bring home the championship. Just sharing that info from someone who has actually played them. With that being said, pulling for Kountze in this one! Good Luck Lions![/quote]

[quote name="Cowboy620" post="1581742" timestamp="1415585447"]Don't know who from Malakoff would have been at those games but the Qb is very good but the SR RB has not played last two weeks and may be out this week. With him not at full speed not sure Teague can win it all
Teague does take this game in a high scoring affair
uote name="jess" post="1581317" timestamp="1415540656"]Spoke to a guy from Malakoff Friday at Kville vs EC. (He was also at KV/Buna) and he said Teague easily has a D1 quarterback. He said he thinks they will go all the way and bring home the championship. Just sharing that info from someone who has actually played them. With that being said, pulling for Kountze in this one! Good Luck Lions![/quote][/quote]

I didn't catch his name. Had on what looked like a coaches shirt. Malakoff on the lapel. Said he also attended when KV played at Buna. Seemed extremely knowledgable about the program. Sat behind us the entire game.