CARTHAGE VS LCM

GeauxMe

I saw earlier in the thread that someone had Jasper coming out of Region 3. To me, Jasper's playing better right now than they have in years and could very well go deep into the playoffs, but Navasota might be better than they were two years ago when nobody could touch them. That is scary. 

Ancient Carthage - a Semitic civilization centered on the Phoenician city-state of Carthage, located in North Africa on the Gulf of Tunis, outside what is now Tunis, Tunisia. It was founded in 814 BC. Originally a dependency of the Phoenician state of Tyre, Carthage gained independence around 650 BC and established a hegemony over other Phoenician settlements throughout the Mediterranean, North Africa and what is now Spain, which lasted until the end of the 3rd century BC. At the height of the city's prominence, it was a major hub of trade with political influence extending over most of the western Mediterranean.

Sorry, I could not resist.

Well, you might want to reconsider.
They have 3 rings in 5 years.

I was at the WOS game. Carthage handled them even on an Off night
[/quoteIN YOUR DREAMS

You know it's the truth Skip.
Even turned the ball over right before half or it would have been worse than a 14 pt Dawg victory. I think Stark was the 2nd best team in the state that year though.