CARTHAGE VS LCM

GeauxMe

Close game vs Carthage? Not hardly

This is the State champ from last year.
Different footBall played up there

they lost a lot of those players. I saw carthage play against Wos and to be honest I believe that wos should have beat them. What's carthage record? I was more concerned playing chapel hill

I was at the LCM-Huffman game and I'd say for the most part LCM's sefense did pretty well with the exception of that last Huffman drive.  Wonder how it would have been had Huffman's 1st string QB had played.  Offense has GOT to score points when they have the chance. Way to many drives stalled out due to penalties.

I was at the LCM-Huffman game and I'd say for the most part LCM's sefense did pretty well with the exception of that last Huffman drive.  Wonder how it would have been had Huffman's 1st string QB had played.  Offense has GOT to score points when they have the chance. Way to many drives stalled out due to penalties.

I agree, not to be rude but i don't see how Huffman was scoring 60 points on people. I know the starting QB was not in the game but he couldn't be that much of a difference maker. LCM scored 1 TD that got called back and should have had a safety in the end zone. But either way i think our defense has to play like they did tonight to have a chance to beat Carthage.

No. I admire champions
I won a state title when I was in hs. In Louisiana
My brother went to Carthage and so I've always had close ties. They are bred to win up there

30 plus I'd guess

well if they put 30 points on us they would be the first this year to do it. I hope Coach Crouch can put something's on offense to helps us.