21-5A sweep...

jake94

WITH all the crow gumbo that was served I know 21-5A don't want a couple of pots. But if we don't correct our defense we will have problems. Lets go Big Ned and coaches plus we got to bring something different on offense something new. We got to get all our offense involved we are to concentrated on just 3 players JMO, but it wont beat playoff teams if we don't. Teams are smarter now and we won't fool anyone.

I see 3-1 with Nederland winning from 21-5A. I do think PNG Dayton is a good matchup and PNG could run it on Dayton, but they'll throw it 30 - 35 times. Intriguing matchup is Central C E King. Watching King last night, they are solid and fast. When a little adversity hits though they lose their discipline.

I think it's a good thing 21 is the underdog in every game.. I can assure that Neumann and Fairclothe have these guys scouted out very well.. Cal your right, if PN-G stays balanced or run heavy I think it could make it interesting... The old Nederland has to show up eventually, and there's no better time than the playoffs.. Central is loaded with talent. If they play smart, no mental mistakes, and stay turnover free, they can win as well.. And then to Ozen... I posted last week, and was backed up by the win... Don't sleep on these guys... If they put together a good gameplan, and pound the rock.. They are as good as anyone... I think if they wouldn't go for the home run every few plays, play smash mouth, anything can happen... After all it's the playoffs, anything can happen.... He'll, A&M and UT won yesterday, who would have thought....

WITH all the crow gumbo that was served I know 21-5A don't want a couple of pots. But if we don't correct our defense we will have problems. Lets go Big Ned and coaches plus we got to bring something different on offense something new. We got to get all our offense involved we are to concentrated on just 3 players JMO, but it wont beat playoff teams if we don't. Teams are smarter now and we won't fool anyone.

mayfield let me say this the first think i tell my kid every friday night after a game is what he's done wrong we talk about how to inprove it then hit on one think he's done right then i tell him good game. Mybe you should try this it works that way were not blaming someone else for the mistake. The offense is fine rolling 500 yds plus the last 5 are so game dont try and fix whats not broke.

No sweep! The Jets were supposed to get creamed by the Steelers, right? Auburn was favored to beat A&M, correct? Both districts have good teams and on paper 21 is better, but, the games aren't played on paper. 22 will get at least 1 game and I will not be surprised if we get more than 2. No sweep for either district!

mayfield let me say this the first think i tell my kid every friday night after a game is what he's done wrong we talk about how to inprove it then hit on one think he's done right then i tell him good game. Mybe you should try this it works that way were not blaming someone else for the mistake. The offense is fine rolling 500 yds plus the last 5 are so game dont try and fix whats not broke.

Goodness yes, the worst thing you can do is leave the girl you brought to the dance. There will be a few wrinkles, but this offense had been rolling, Dont see Ned out coaching itself with a bunch of.changes.