Kirbyville 34 East Chambers 31/Final

WOSgrad

What a game! Both teams were amped from start to finish! The refs sucked but overall this was the best game ive been to this yr. Jennys was great! Good hitting in the game. Loved how kville went uptempo, haven't seen that pace since Georgetown in 2012. EC had some injuries and still could've won this game. Kville I thought had lost it after they missed that fg. Shoulda went for it, only 3 yds to pick up after making a 4th down conversion earlier in the drive 4th qtr. Big crowd on hand, fireworks literally to start the game, beautiful. I switched sides b4 kickoff to go on EC side, it was packed on kville side in reserved seating. Been 9 years since I been to a game in kville and I enjoyed myself. Me liltex and trocket found smoking baby soulmate sitting in front of us lol. Saw bucfan and wackpack tonight, sat by them too. That 4th qtr was on some epic full moon ish man, when ec got that onside kick I thought kville was gonna lose. Man what a night. Its playoff time now. Both teams are contenders in my eyes.

Guest ECBucFan

The refs sucked but overall

No doubt about that. EC would easily beat Kirbyville on a neutral field with neutral refs. EC had "first down and 20" all night long.

Kind of surreal to see the EC fan base celebrating our #1 seed out on KV's field after the game while a somber KV walked off. LOL.  :lol:

No doubt about that. EC would easily beat Kirbyville on a neutral field with neutral refs. EC had "first down and 20" all night long.

Kind of surreal to see the EC fan base celebrating our #1 seed out on KV's field after the game while a somber KV walked off. LOL.  :lol:

walking to the truck and listening to players and fans it was as if kville lost.

Ok I post very little on this board just like to read what is said but the realty is that the better team won. Yes the refs where terrible for both aides but refs don't win or lose a game. If this is a head to head match up Kirbyville wins this game by 2 or 3 touchdowns. Let's look at the facts if points for seeding are not in the picture Kirbyville goes for it on 4th and two up by ten and most likely converts and goes on to score. Second Kirbyville up by ten late is not trying to throw ball to get to magic number of eleven so the incomplete pass/caused fumble does not occur and EC loses by at least 10 maybe 21. I take nothing away from either team good football game by two good teams.

Ok I post very little on this board just like to read what is said but the realty is that the better team won. Yes the refs where terrible for both aides but refs don't win or lose a game. If this is a head to head match up Kirbyville wins this game by 2 or 3 touchdowns. Let's look at the facts if points for seeding are not in the picture Kirbyville goes for it on 4th and two up by ten and most likely converts and goes on to score. Second Kirbyville up by ten late is not trying to throw ball to get to magic number of eleven so the incomplete pass/caused fumble does not occur and EC loses by at least 10 maybe 21. I take nothing away from either team good football game by two good teams.

that's also funny

Wackpack can't admit Kirbyville is just a better team a score after the int in the 3rd and EC fans would have hit the exit gates. A few plays here and there and Kirbyville blows EC out the game say what you want but we all know it's true. Anyways cats turning attention to Elkhart. I thought it was funny that EC coaches didn't try to win the game after the miss FG. Like they was ok losing by less the 11

What a game! Both teams were amped from start to finish! The refs sucked but overall this was the best game ive been to this yr. Jennys was great! Good hitting in the game. Loved how kville went uptempo, haven't seen that pace since Georgetown in 2012. EC had some injuries and still could've won this game. Kville I thought had lost it after they missed that fg. Shoulda went for it, only 3 yds to pick up after making a 4th down conversion earlier in the drive 4th qtr. Big crowd on hand, fireworks literally to start the game, beautiful. I switched sides b4 kickoff to go on EC side, it was packed on kville side in reserved seating. Been 9 years since I been to a game in kville and I enjoyed myself. Me liltex and trocket found smoking baby soulmate sitting in front of us lol. Saw bucfan and wackpack tonight, sat by them too. That 4th qtr was on some epic full moon ish man, when ec got that onside kick I thought kville was gonna lose. Man what a night. Its playoff time now. Both teams are contenders in my eyes.

What he said,1 of the best games I've seen in awhile w/big hits/tackling.Both teams left it all on the field.Started the pre-game w/Jenny's.Food & the game did not disappoint for sm school game of the week.Things that rarely seen=EC blocks xtra point to take it back to the house,then Bucs put a big hit on KV qb=loose ball p/u for a Buc td to close gap to 34-31 w/little time left.EC gets onside kick but runs out of time.KVille speed was the differance in a great game.Myself,Buddy Garrity,Trocket witnessed a great game & good luck to both teams.Ref's should have been fed Jenny's chicken backs w/arse attached,they stunk it up last night :D

Wackpack can't admit Kirbyville is just a better team a score after the int in the 3rd and EC fans would have hit the exit gates. A few plays here and there and Kirbyville blows EC out the game say what you want but we all know it's true. Anyways cats turning attention to Elkhart. I thought it was funny that EC coaches didn't try to win the game after the miss FG. Like they was ok losing by less the 11

a few plays here or there can go either way...,, District champs is all that matters. Take your second place and move on.

Ok here is my perspective on the game. Kirbyville has a great team and was the better team last night. EC was not on their passing game last night which made it harder to run the ball. Two of our backs came in the game playing through injuries and the third was having cramps. Kirbyville does have a lot of threats. Number 3 made one of the best high school catches of the year. Number 5, 32 and 1 were all hard runners. I'm not sure of the Kirbyville # that caught the 60 yard TD pass but it was a good play. Both teams turned the ball over and had a lot of penalties. EC spent the whole first half between their own 20 and 40 yard line with a ton of penalties to kill the drive. All and all Kirbyville was the better team last night congrats to you on your win. Now both teams heal up  and make Southeast Texas Proud. 

Ok here is my perspective on the game. Kirbyville has a great team and was the better team last night. EC was not on their passing game last night which made it harder to run the ball. Two of our backs came in the game playing through injuries and the third was having cramps. Kirbyville does have a lot of threats. Number 3 made one of the best high school catches of the year. Number 5, 32 and 1 were all hard runners. I'm not sure of the Kirbyville # that caught the 60 yard TD pass but it was a good play. Both teams turned the ball over and had a lot of penalties. EC spent the whole first half between their own 20 and 40 yard line with a ton of penalties to kill the drive. All and all Kirbyville was the better team last night congrats to you on your win. Now both teams heal up  and make Southeast Texas Proud.

^^^^I agree!
Kudos to EC on a big surge in the 4th. A very good time, and a game that will be remembered. Oh and we had fireworks! ..lol

Guest ECBucFan

I thought it was funny that EC coaches didn't try to win the game after the miss FG. Like they was ok losing by less the 11

EC was throwing bombs with 20 sec. left in the game after an on-side kick!

If thats not trying to win I don't what it is!

In the BE: " East Chambers coach Russ Sutherland said. "I didn't come here to lose by less than 10."

You don't know what you're talking about. EC not trying to win the game. DUH then why the onside kick off and recovery. Well heck a few plays here and there and Kirbyville loses. Dud you want to say if this or if that would have happen. LOL I guess if EC would have tried to win the game they would have because they lost by 3. LOL I think EC tried and Kirbyville was just the better team last night. LOL  Yes EC could have lost by more but Kirbyville could have lost it in the end but they didn't. Got to be one of your worst post Awatsonjr with the if and would have's.