Jv scores

Hemphill cancelled out on Newton's JV.

Newton's 7th and 8th grade teams both won and won district.

Hemphill only had about 14 players on the 7th and 8th grade teams. I was told that the varsity was so short on players that if someone got hurt they were afraid they would not have enough players to finish the game.

It is sad to see a program that keeps going the wrong direction. When a team continues to lose it is hard to get the kids motivated to come back out and play.

I sure didn't.

The 8th grade QB from Mauriceville is going to be something else. I don't know who he is but that kid has a arm on him. The parents of that kid needs to get him into some qb camps if they haven't alreadty started. I hope he stays with LCM. If he stays healthy he will probably move up pretty quick.

The 8th grade QB from Mauriceville is going to be something else. I don't know who he is but that kid has a arm on him. The parents of that kid needs to get him into some qb camps if they haven't alreadty started. I hope he stays with LCM. If he stays healthy he will probably move up pretty quick.

Thats good. We have lacked at the Qb spot for long time. I wish he could play for this jv group that will be on varsity next year. I really think we will be better on varsity next year. We will lack size on the oline but we will have better speed.

Thats good. We have lacked at the Qb spot for long time. I wish he could play for this jv group that will be on varsity next year. I really think we will be better on varsity next year. We will lack size on the oline but we will have better speed.

The Mauriceville 8th grade they also have size. That group of kids will be a good group of kids if they can stick together. I just hope that they can get some good coaching. They show a lot of promise for LCM in the next few years. I also enjoyed the Mauriceville coach’s enthusiasm, those guys were fired up.

The Mauriceville 8th grade they also have size. That group of kids will be a good group of kids if they can stick together. I just hope that they can get some good coaching. They show a lot of promise for LCM in the next few years. I also enjoyed the Mauriceville coach’s enthusiasm, those guys were fired up.

Does Coach Burke still coach the Junior high? I agree LCM High School Coaching is not the best. The play calling is subpar, and our defense gives up the big plays. Did you graduate  from LCM in 2001?