Jv scores

Chris17 why don't you go up to the FH and tell that coaching staff their not the best.  Easy to get on here and be critical all the time.  What line of work are you in?

To be honest you wouldn't be on here if you didn't want to criticize somebody or something. That's probably why they made this site to discuss coaching and etc. Now I don't know if your a LCM fan or not because you don't post anything about LCM at least i haven't seen, and if you are you need to step up and speak about LCM more and stop hiding behind a computer screen, and watching everybody's post. I would  say i have  not missed a LCM game since 2008 up to this year thats 69 games in a row and I'm going to this game tonight. I go to several area schools playoff games and this will be the third year in a row to  go to the state championship games. I see a lot of high school football throughout the year. Im not saying that I'm a expert. All I'm saying I see other football teams and there style of coaching and we can do better job just like any other team. I pay LCM school taxes so i have the right to criticize any job at the school. People criticize  my job more then any other profession, so I'm sure a high school coach  don't take it to heart  because I don't. I think Coach Crouch has done a way better job then Moody. I just would like to see one of these Bear teams make it past Bi District playoff game. Its been since 1997 since we have advanced in the playoffs.

Chris17 why don't you go up to the FH and tell that coaching staff their not the best.  Easy to get on here and be critical all the time.  What line of work are you in?

He shouldn't have too, those coaches should know it. They know that thier not the best but by the way things are ran at LCM we know thats the best we are going to get. They are not the best but they are not the worst either. They do the best they can with the resources they have given to them.