Crosby (9-0) vs CE King.....

District 21-5A almost had their dream matchup but that cool as a cucumber Sophomore kicker from KWPark done went and threw a wrench in the whole thing and gave Crosby at least a share of the district title for the time being. Crenshaw ought to be buzzing Friday night as the media invade Sheldon to witness what was once was considered a marquee matchup but now its turned its focus on Crosby not only winning, but by how much. Oh and if you were wondering the Signature HEB in which I shop is fresh out of Crow til oh say Crosby loses to King and 22-5A. Them crows and their crows and their grandcrows and their greatgrandcrows and their greatgreatgrandcrows are all safe for now thanks to Crosby..... 

District 21-5A almost had their dream matchup but that cool as a cucumber Sophomore kicker from KWPark done went and threw a wrench in the whole thing and gave Crosby at least a share of the district title for the time being. Crenshaw ought to be buzzing Friday night as the media invade Sheldon to witness what was once was considered a marquee matchup but now its turned its focus on Crosby not only winning, but by how much. Oh and if you were wondering the Signature HEB in which I shop is fresh out of Crow til oh say Crosby loses to King and 22-5A. Them crows and their crows and their grandcrows and their greatgrandcrows and their greatgreatgrandcrows are all safe for now thanks to Crosby.....

lmao FBO6 YOU MIGHT BE EATING CROW FRIDAY NIGHT TRUST ITS NOT TASTY THAT SOPHOMORE KICKER MAD ME IT CROW. I'M JUST EATING MY POPCORN SIPPING A ICEE.

#7 for King was sitting alone wondering to himself how he dropped 4 wide open passes & a sure td in the loss to KWP.Seemed to me King is missing a few key players that I saw earlier in the year.This should be a dandy match up,Turnovers decide this game,may see another OT game.If it comes down to a kick I would go w/Crosby so Crosby by a fg

District 21-5A almost had their dream matchup but that cool as a cucumber Sophomore kicker from KWPark done went and threw a wrench in the whole thing and gave Crosby at least a share of the district title for the time being. Crenshaw ought to be buzzing Friday night as the media invade Sheldon to witness what was once was considered a marquee matchup but now its turned its focus on Crosby not only winning, but by how much. Oh and if you were wondering the Signature HEB in which I shop is fresh out of Crow til oh say Crosby loses to King and 22-5A. Them crows and their crows and their grandcrows and their greatgrandcrows and their greatgreatgrandcrows are all safe for now thanks to Crosby..... 

Looks like House O'Crow will have to open up a C.E. King Parkway location. LOL!

#7 for King was sitting alone wondering to himself how he dropped 4 wide open passes & a sure td in the loss to KWP.Seemed to me King is missing a few key players that I saw earlier in the year.This should be a dandy match up,Turnovers decide this game,may see another OT game.If it comes down to a kick I would go w/Crosby so Crosby by a fg

huhhhhh

first of all both teams have done a hell of a job to get to this point. C.E king, king was always call bottom feeders. But not no more their coach gots them believing and talent is staying in the area. hell how many homecomings did they ruined this year. I think king is here to stay. (hopefully not friday). Crosby, no one gave these boys a chance. The twins are gone your 6'4 receiver is gone. we did lose a lot of talent, but what we lost in talent we gain in heart. And sometimes that hard to beat. so either we keep the title Friday or we share it. I just know it's going to be one hell of a game. And hopefully it will be a night Crosby remembers

Three more days!  One thing I would like to see is better parking for both schools.  Crosby has more space for parking.   In addition,  I would like to see expanded parking for King.  Everyone should attempt to get there early as parking space is limited.  I could see people parking down C.E. King Parkway.

Three more days! One thing I would like to see is better parking for both schools. Crosby has more space for parking. In addition, I would like to see expanded parking for King. Everyone should attempt to get there early as parking space is limited. I could see people parking down C.E. King Parkway.

Crosby is about to start renovations on their stadium. Homeside will flip to where the visitor side is now as part of the renovations

I have to disagree about meltdown, a loss in 2012 to a semi final team and a loss in 2013 to a top 5 ranked team doesn't mean you had a meltdown. Elgin also didn't have their QB the next week.

Maybe I chose the wrong word. Last year I kept hearing how they'd beat Elgin and maybe even win state and they got taken to the woodshed by a team that got beat the next week. What top 5 team beat them the year before? Was it close? I know the year before was the Vidor debacle. I was there for that...

first of all both teams have done a hell of a job to get to this point. C.E king, king was always call bottom feeders. But not no more their coach gots them believing and talent is staying in the area. hell how many homecomings did they ruined this year. I think king is here to stay. (hopefully not friday). Crosby, no one gave these boys a chance. The twins are gone your 6'4 receiver is gone. we did lose a lot of talent, but what we lost in talent we gain in heart. And sometimes that hard to beat. so either we keep the title Friday or we share it. I just know it's going to be one hell of a game. And hopefully it will be a night Crosby remembers

Great post 44 good luck to you guys may the best team no injuries then go raise hell in 22-5a

Crosby did look to be outgrowing their current home side when I was there I suppose. .. so, good for them. I guess your taxes are already awefully high though huh? At least compared to surrounding areas

Def outgrown.

King has a heck of a team. Price has done a good job. Should be a heavyweight fight in this Battle of the San Jacinto. Crosby will be ready. No matter what both teams will be battle tested when the playoffs start next week. Let's get this on and then it's time for 21-5A to take them boys from the Golden Triangle behind the woodshed.