Onward and upward
Let’s all begin
With such a motto
We’ll always win.
We’ll never falter
We’ll always fight
For Crosby’s Red and White!

FIGHT TEAM FIGHT

This should be one whale of a game , before King got beat I was leaning towards them for the W ,but now I'm not sure .Maybe the loss is just what they needed ? or maybe it rattled their cage a little bit and now they doubt themselves ? Time will tell - I think Crosby has the hardest hitting defensive backs in the district so they will bring the wood and they better because the RB from King will the best they faced all season.If King has success in the air I give them the nod if Crosby shuts down the pass and keys on the run Crosby gets the W.Crosbys RB 's can be game changers also . Good luck to both teams !!!

Three more days!  One thing I would like to see is better parking for both schools.  Crosby has more space for parking.   In addition,  I would like to see expanded parking for King.  Everyone should attempt to get there early as parking space is limited.  I could see people parking down C.E. King Parkway.

LOOK ON THE WEBSITE. THEY WILL HAVE A SHUTTLE BUS.

Doesn't matter if all the tickets get sold out both schools are allocated "X" amount of tickets to sale before the game and the rest are to be sold at the gate game day from what I understand .

I'm hearing crosby has already sold 1,000.