Crosby (9-0) vs CE King.....

Maybe I chose the wrong word. Last year I kept hearing how they'd beat Elgin and maybe even win state and they got taken to the woodshed by a team that got beat the next week. What top 5 team beat them the year before? Was it close? I know the year before was the Vidor debacle. I was there for that...

Tied 28-28 last year with about 8 minutes left with the ball inside their 10, then the wheels fell off. Manor was the year before and Crosby was up something in the neighborhood of 26-13 at the half, but they were lucky to be there. Manor was inside the 10 4 times in the first hslf and came away with 6 points. They had some hosses. Elgin last year was a much different team without their QB.

Alright, alright enough about parking and shuttles and taxes and stadium info Orr I'm gonna use my Veto power as SETX supervisor troll role to lock your accounts and y'all actually all trying to get along. C'MON Men, in my best Cris Carter voice, we got T-minus 72 hours til kickoff and y'all worried if next year you gonna be parking on taxpayers Bermuda grass or taking a shuttle to a newly renovated stadium and hope they cook sausage on a stick and hot dogs as good as the two guys did this year, we Talkin' about "playoff" (Allen Iverson) implications "playoffs" (Jim Mora). I'm gonna go out on a limb and make a one time prediction against my better judgement. I'm taking Crosby minus the 42 1/2 and bettin the farm and my trustee mule Slap-A-Hoe from PN-G/HJ/2014. I may be homeless and transportation less BIB come Saturday and need a ride or a place to shack up. But I'm goin for it. That damn half point scares the Panther Piss out of me!!! Ok back to the HGTV network Dayton fan!!!

Crosby did look to be outgrowing their current home side when I was there I suppose. .. so, good for them. I guess your taxes are already awefully high though huh? At least compared to surrounding areas

Yea, Just typical Harris county rates. I have a vacation place down in Sargent (Matagorda county) and I think they are trying to catch up with Harris county rates as well.

Tax man just loves us! HaHa...

Alright, alright enough about parking and shuttles and taxes and stadium info Orr I'm gonna use my Veto power as SETX supervisor troll role to lock your accounts and y'all actually all trying to get along. C'MON Men, in my best Cris Carter voice, we got T-minus 72 hours til kickoff and y'all worried if next year you gonna be parking on taxpayers Bermuda grass or taking a shuttle to a newly renovated stadium and hope they cook sausage on a stick and hot dogs as good as the two guys did this year, we Talkin' about "playoff" (Allen Iverson) implications "playoffs" (Jim Mora). I'm gonna go out on a limb and make a one time prediction against my better judgement. I'm taking Crosby minus the 42 1/2 and bettin the farm and my trustee mule Slap-A-Hoe from PN-G/HJ/2014. I may be homeless and transportation less BIB come Saturday and need a ride or a place to shack up. But I'm goin for it. That damn half point scares the Panther Piss out of me!!! Ok back to the HGTV network Dayton fan!!!

KingWood Park are who we thought they was and we let them off the hook in my (Dennis Green) voice. Austin 3:16 says King just Whipped crosby's ass and thats the bottom line cuz stone cold said so

Excuse me, but did you mean slap-a-hoe or slap-a-troll?  ROTFLMAO!

I'm just wondering if I should show up on Thursday like a black Friday sale to make sure we can park

Personally, this game could have been played at TDECU or Rice Stadium which would have accommodated everyone.  Don't get me wrong I like a home atmosphere but this game IMO is the top game in the Houston area this week!!!

We plan on hearing this song played by our band on a regular basis Friday night!

King High School Fight Song

Panthers fight, Panthers fight, 
Hey boys, you’re out of sight. 
Hey boys, let’s win tonight. 
For the Red, White and Blue, 
King High Panthers, we call on you. 
To fight, fight, with all your might, 
Let us rush on to victory. 

Here's Crosby's fight song

Onward to victory, never give in; 
Fight to the finish, that’s how to win. 
Only the best, boys, with all your might; 
For Crosby and Alma Mater 
Fight, fight, fight, fight! 
Onward and upward 
Let’s all begin 
With such a motto 
We’ll always win. 
We’ll never falter 
We’ll always fight 
For Crosby’s Red and White! 

We plan on hearing this song played by our band on a regular basis Friday night!

King High School Fight Song

Hey boys, you’re out of sight. 
Hey boys, let’s win tonight. 
For the Red, White and Blue, 
King High Panthers, we call on you. 
To fight, fight, with all your might, 
Let us rush on to victory. 

When do yall play that song?? When the Kickoff return team is on the field?? Tick tock (8-2) King Tick Tock. Then we coming for ya Injuns....