HJ at Liberty

bone

This game literally doesn't matter, right? If HJ somehow were to lose this game, they fall to 2-2, but have won both head to heads against HF and OF, so they still take the 2nd place spot. Liberty wins, they tie with either HF or OF, but lost both head to heads, so they finish 5th, regardless. Is this right, or am I missing something?

not sure, but it shouldn't matter. I think this is a good week to play liberty. a good chance to heal up for the playoffs, work on stuff during gametime that the hawks haven't had an opportunity to work on, and get a little experience for the younger kids moving up onto the roster for the playoffs.

not sure, but it shouldn't matter. I think this is a good week to play liberty. a good chance to heal up for the playoffs, work on stuff during gametime that the hawks haven't had an opportunity to work on, and get a little experience for the younger kids moving up onto the roster for the playoffs.

That's exactly the same rhetoric some of the Nederland posters held before the GCM game... Careful now...lol

This game literally doesn't matter, right? If HJ somehow were to lose this game, they fall to 2-2, but have won both head to heads against HF and OF, so they still take the 2nd place spot. Liberty wins, they tie with either HF or OF, but lost both head to heads, so they finish 5th, regardless. Is this right, or am I missing something?

You are correct.  Still the same, HJ serves a reminder of how good of a team they really are.   In the stands, I think the folks will be making their plans for Worthing about halftime.

HJ 56

Liberty 7