PNG vs Vidor

NDNation

Wow....why did someone post this thread??? Seriously??? There no point....it's not even gonna be a game. It's gonna be a massacre. a bloody bloody massacre. I feel sorry for png. There's gonna be feathers scattered from the field to the field house. They will hold a funeral for the Indians on Saturday.....

Vidor by 60 at halftime

;)

Really???
So PNG losses all three games on the last play of the game to co-DCs and WOS at WOS, and you've changed your mind on us. OK. At least we took GCM to the woodshed. ;)

that team was better last year IMO. They were somewhat flat versus Ozen and came out flat versus Central, no intensity, took a whole half to get inspired to play for a share of a district title, I see a 1st round exit unless they get it fixed.

that team was better last year IMO. They were somewhat flat versus Ozen and came out flat versus Central, no intensity, took a whole half to get inspired to play for a share of a district title, I see a 1st round exit unless they get it fixed.

I disagree.  Offense and defense both better this year.

Last year against WOS and the top 4 other district teams PNG points averaged 24 offense and 27.2 defense. This year 31.4 offense and 26.6 defense.  

Last year Indians squeaked out the three wins in that scenario had a shot against Nederland and blown out by LCM. This year got beat on last play of the game in all three losses and blew out the two wins.

Ws:  WOS (+3) Ozen (+1) Central (+2)  

Ls: LCM (-18) Ned (-4)

Ws: GCM (+27) Ozen (+18)

Ls: WOS (-6)  Ned (-7) Central(-8)

I have been at every PNG game this year. PNG is capable of being the best offense in the district...defense is better than last year. When PNG has their back to the wall, and they have to play, they seem to come alive. The first half of the Nederland game was flat. Came out after half and Nederland couldn't stop them. Seemed flat to me the first half of the Central game. After Central scored, we came alive and Central had a hard time stopping us. Not taking anything away from the Nederland or Central defense. There are some teams at the top of the food chain that are on fire for 4 quarters playing with intensity and the confidence that they can and will win...I'm going to have to agree with BG on this, as much as I hate replying. If the Indians can play with aggresive intensity for 4 quarters, we stand a good chance of going further in the playoffs. I'm just saying we are a lot better than a few of the games weve played indicated. JMHO

I have been at every PNG game this year. PNG is capable of being the best offense in the district...defense is better than last year. When PNG has their back to the wall, and they have to play, they seem to come alive. The first half of the Nederland game was flat. Came out after half and Nederland couldn't stop them. Seemed flat to me the first half of the Central game. After Central scored, we came alive and Central had a hard time stopping us. Not taking anything away from the Nederland or Central defense. There are some teams at the top of the food chain that are on fire for 4 quarters playing with intensity and the confidence that they can and will win...I'm going to have to agree with BG on this, as much as I hate replying. If the Indians can play with aggresive intensity for 4 quarters, we stand a good chance of going further in the playoffs. I'm just saying we are a lot better than a few of the games weve played indicated. JMHO

Pretty much what I have seen. In the playoffs we have to play with intensity for all 4 quarters or like the man said we will be out in first round. If we come out and have the intensity all game we are hard to stop. Another thing is making adjustments quicker will help. 

I've watched the Indians for about 12 years now. This is one of the best offenses and defense we have had in a long time. But like y'all have said if we come out and the ten runs up the middle don't work and the passing game isn't on we get into a hole. Our defense has had our back all year making the big plays if we come out hitting on all cylinders we are hard to hang with. I think vidor is in trouble this week. I see the Indians putting on a clinic on both sides of the ball getting ready for whoever we get in playoffs!