PNG vs Vidor

NDNation

Im working the visitor side concession after halftime...Eat up Pirates! :D

Don't poision my kids tonight when they come get food from you!! LOL!!!!!

Haha!!!!! Guess I'll be taking them to the concession stand tonight instead of letting them face the danger alone!

just dont let them eat anything off the bbq pit that she cooks. ;)

We will have been to the Playoffs 5 out of the 6 years Coach Faircloth has been here. Not being a sunshine pumper, that's fact.

faircloth has lost to nederland 5 out of the 6 years(5 in a row a new record). not being a sunshine pumper, that's fact. 

BF is a good coach but not great. with the talent he has at PNG he should have had better results.

Fox would you go to the meetings and voice your  opinion. Also lets see if we can get you a position on the staff. Sounds like you know exactly what we need to get that win over Nederland

if making the playoffs as a 2nd or 3rd place team every year makes you happy then with the talent PNG has and BF coaching that should happen most years.

the PNG fans i use to know were never happy with mediocrity they always wanted to be the best.

PNG you keep doing your thing and NED will keep doing their thing of winning district championships 

I'd argue the opposite as far as talent at PNG.  Nederland has had a run of DI kids on the line that PNG has not had since the 70's. And say what you want, but it all starts in the trenches! Best teams at the 5A and 6A levels each year are big and strong up front.

How many 6'1" to 6'5" 280+ pound kids with power have rolled through PNG lately? Maybe one.

Nederland has at least two or three each year.

Statrax I have come to learn you do not like Faircloth. Are you one of those guys who was nad when Coach Burnett left I am begining to think so.

Ive stated many of times that I think he is a good coach..Do I think Matt is a good guy.... Hell yeah I do... Was I upset he was ran off. No I wasnt... Am I a Indians Fan?? Yes I am... My roots run deep in this town and with football.. For 1 Im not some punk that gets on here and runs his mouth.. I post factual, logical, information... Did I play football at PN-G.. Yep I did,, did we win when I played, sure did, did we lose to Nederland in my 4 years, no we didnt. So to prepaball fan... Read every post I have made this year, all 100 or so and find a negative comment I have made about the team!!!! Then find a negative comment I have made about your beloved coach!!!!! Find one and post it up for me... I have never said anything negative about either.. After I state what I think about BF i usually back it up with I think he is a good coach....

So for prepballfan.. I put numbers out.. And numbers usually do not lie... This is a public forum, I can state what i think in a educated manner.. If your happy with making the playoffs with 4 teams getting in.. Thats great, if your happy with 1-5 against Nederland, thats great. If im not, thats great as well.. So as a advanced member, SETX staff member, like you are, make sure before you post that I make negative comments, you read them first... If I say the defense is suspect, thats just my opnion, if I say BF cant make adjustments, thats my opinion.. If I said they sucked it would be a totally different thing... I posted some numbers, thats fact not fiction.  BF has been handed the ranch... Money, facilities, authority, more coaches, multi uniforms, helmets, etc.. If I think Im getting my tax moneys worth, then great, if not then great... I predicted 7-4 months ago............. Your happy with that, cool, if im not, cool.... BTW... BF is a good coach........ If I wanted to be on a RAH-RAH site I would try the other one, but I like to shoot it straight..... 

So for the haters.........

4-0 against Nederland

Quarterfinals in 89

DC in 92.

Thats my credentials.................

+1...He played for PNG and really cares for the team. (You can tell by some of the lenghty posts) He speaks his mind and doesn't sugar coat anything...he has always said that BF is a good coach. We all have our own opinions and what makes this site so enjoyable to read. At least he's not another obnoxious footballer06!!!!!!

Agreed

I'd argue the opposite as far as talent at PNG.  Nederland has had a run of DI kids on the line that PNG has not had since the 70's. And say what you want, but it all starts in the trenches! Best teams at the 5A and 6A levels each year are big and strong up front.

How many 6'1" to 6'5" 280+ pound kids with power have rolled through PNG lately? Maybe one.

Nederland has at least two or three each year.

I agree with the exception of Lunceford. We are small on both sides, however, my comparisons was to what is arguably the 2 best QBs in recent PN-G history....

I promise you I am honest no dishonesty here. Just see you as someone who has been on PN-G all year. Lets the mind wonder is all. Don't know you as a person not saying anything bad about you. Just paid attention to you comments all season. 

Understood.... Just know my allegiance will always be Purple and White..... And my opinons will be strong....