PNG vs Vidor

NDNation

I'd argue the opposite as far as talent at PNG. Nederland has had a run of DI kids on the line that PNG has not had since the 70's. And say what you want, but it all starts in the trenches! Best teams at the 5A and 6A levels each year are big and strong up front.

How many 6'1" to 6'5" 280+ pound kids with power have rolled through PNG lately? Maybe one.
Nederland has at least two or three each year.

no div1 talent on the line this year, and arguably the weakest D in 5 or 6 years ... And we lost our go to receiver to a knee injury at Vidor... And a starting lb.... Things are tough all over.

This is an open forum I will make you this promise if you are called by name from me it is to insight conversation and nothing more. I will be as honest to you as you are to me. I truely thought you to be another teams fan at first just trying to stir the pot. I promise you I would not have done that for nothing. Glad to see you were an Indian I figured that out long ago. I cannot stand to lose to Nederland but also know that Nueman is a class above the rest and until our young and new coach gets it together he will struggle against Nueman just like every other coach in our district does. I think we will be loaded tlent wise over the next several years. It should give us all the info we need to know.  By the way I was a senior in 1992 graduated in 1993. 

I will say this as well I do not believe it would ever happen but I believe we have one of the best defensive coordinators already working for our district. I dont think he would ever be able to caoch here again but I wish they'd give MB the chance to coach the D. You played for him Statrax so you know how good he is at coaching the D

I will say this as well I do not believe it would ever happen but I believe we have one of the best defensive coordinators already working for our district. I dont think he would ever be able to caoch here again but I wish they'd give MB the chance to coach the D. You played for him Statrax so you know how good he is at coaching the D

Didnt play for MB. Class of 93, football seasons of 89,90,91,92. Danny Malone, Tim Owen.

Stat, you do realize that one of BFs first acts as HC was to establish the Athletic Booster Club that MB fought against. In doing so the ABC has raised funds for all sorts of those extras that MB didn't have. As far as I know the PNG football staff is several coaches short of others in the district.
Many of the material advantages BF has that MB didn't were only because MB didn't use the technology like BF does.