9-0 Shelbyville @ 7-2 West Sabine

Crawford

Dragons vs Tigers  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who Takes the District Title?

• Shelbyville
    • West Sabine

Don't count the Tigers out, now everyone. Need I remind everyone of the game Williams had against this SAME defensive group last season? 8car. 255yds. 3td, 6/9/155 yds. 2td passing. 410 tot. yds. and five TD in a 52-28 win at Shelbyville. First two times he touched the ball were 75yd. TDs. They knew what was coming and they still couldn't stop it. Every year is different I know but I just thought I'd point this out to everyone. Not into making predictions for they have a way of coming back and biting you in the posterior. This will be by far the game of the year in this district......

Don't count the Tigers out, now everyone. Need I remind everyone of the game Williams had against this SAME defensive group last season? 8car. 255yds. 3td, 6/9/155 yds. 2td passing. 410 tot. yds. and five TD in a 52-28 win at Shelbyville. First two times he touched the ball were 75yd. TDs. They knew what was coming and they still couldn't stop it. Every year is different I know but I just thought I'd point this out to everyone. Not into making predictions for they have a way of coming back and biting you in the posterior. This will be by far the game of the year in this district......

I think it will be a good game, but Shelbyville is a different animal this year!

From what I've heard about y'all's game I tend to agree.....

As a fan you can't ask for more. Obviously I wish SA had won, but wow. Both teams made big time plays on both sides of the ball. Both teams kids left everything they had on that field. What a cruel way for it to end for SA but it was just an amazing game.

As a fan you can't ask for more. Obviously I wish SA had won, but wow. Both teams made big time plays on both sides of the ball. Both teams kids left everything they had on that field. What a cruel way for it to end for SA but it was just an amazing game.

I agree. To be that close and have it slip through your fingers is heartbreaking. The best game I ever personally saw was WS/Hemphill 1998. Both defenses were making huge play after huge play. WS won 2-0 when the Hornet punter kicked the ball out of the end zone to avoid WS recovering the botched snap. I would rather get beat 94-0 than lose the way y'all did......

If West Sabine plays to their potential and plays hard for 4 quarters they have a legitimate shot at winning this game.  If they make the stupid penalties and start slow like they have done most of this season then Shelbyville will win in dominate fashion.  It's SR night at WS with a lot of SR players and the last home game of their high school careers so maybe that will get them fired up!

If West Sabine plays to their potential and plays hard for 4 quarters they have a legitimate shot at winning this game.  If they make the stupid penalties and start slow like they have done most of this season then Shelbyville will win in dominate fashion.  It's SR night at WS with a lot of SR players and the last home game of their high school careers so maybe that will get them fired up!

Right as usual there, Si! They're gonna have to come out guns blazing against this crew......

I've been doing this for five years now and the one thing I've learned is to expect the unexpected. WS is in a no win situation, for if they lose everyone will say I told you so, and if they win it will be because Shelbyville had key players hurt. Pretty much nobody gives them much of a chance of winning, and that's ok. Just gives them fuel for their fire. Tell them they can't, and they'll show you they can. WS is peaking at the right time IMO, and if they don't shoot themselves in the foot they will be a hard out in the playoffs.